Hiiraan state?

Should hiiraan become a state

• Total voters

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
Hawiye have 3.5 gobols and they want have 4 States. I'm sure the guy who came up with the proverb of "Hawiye Waa doqon" was spitting pure facts.

I believe that Hiiraan should be its own Federal state if there was any justice in Somalia. But only Daroods are against this and I don't know why.

Darood don't wanted nothing for us. It is time people opened their eyes. Ahmed Madoobe only rules Kismayoo with Kenyan tanks and they call that a Federal state. 80% of the Jubba's is Hawiye.
We should be ruling this country like the Kikuyu's rule Kenya.

Ronaldinho

All Praise To Allah |
VIP
Banaadir, Middle Shabelle, Lower Shabelle = one state
Hiiraan = one state
Bay, Bakool = one state

There, fixed.
It should stay like this
EAcW5k-UcAE1q78.jpeg.jpg

I say lets just do it. Ignore these Daroods. Why must we consult with these people. Somalia is Federal and people are free to choose how to organise themselves.

I strongly believe that Hiiraan should be its own federal state. Middle and lower shebelle should join Mogadishu. This would help stablise Hawiye federal states.

Karim

HALYEEY
VIP
I say lets just do it. Ignore these Daroods. Why must we consult with these people. Somalia is Federal and people are free to choose how to organise themselves.

I strongly believe that Hiiraan should be its own federal state. Middle and lower shebelle should join Mogadishu. This would help stablise Hawiye federal states.
Your idea of Hawiye having 4 States is genius indeed. Why not make it five by splitting up Hiiraan?! Split hiiran into two and you'll have another state. That'd be a total of 5 States.

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
@Pipit Hiiraan historically was never broken up or annexed by another region since 1960. Sheikh Sharif in 2012 passed a decree that split the region into two (Sh/Sare and Qoraxsin) this superseded the law that states need 2 regions and a coast.

It would be better to have Hiiraan State than Hirshabelle. Jowhar waxaa weligeed looga talin jiray Xamar, not Buulo Burde. Hiiraan State is more inclusive and Xawaadle can rotate with Gugundhabe.

You just verified the Hawiye waa doqon proverb. My post was sarcastic you dumb f*ck :heh:

Of-course I know it was. My attitude to Daroods like you is that I don't give a F about your feelings.

Hawiye should just build their Federal states how they want. These people have no power and can't stop a thing. The only thing that they would threaten to do is say that they would leave Somalia and we should say F off and don't come back.

Karim

HALYEEY
VIP
Of-course I know it was. My attitude to Daroods like you is that I don't give a F about your feelings.

Hawiye should just build their Federal states how they want.
Another genius quote from you, nice. In that case, everyone will build their Federal States how they want, Rahanwayn will have 3 States, Isaaq 4, Hawiye 5, Daroods 10 States. It's fun achieving your dream political fantasies without fearing retribution or amendments in the constitution to tackle you.

Ronaldinho

All Praise To Allah |
VIP
Is this a qabiil issue causing the fight in Hirshabelle?
Not only that sxb majority of reer hiiraan are not keen on hirshabelle idea and the ugaas of xawaadle clan a key role in hiiraan politics is against the formation of hirshabelle state.

Another genius quote from you, nice. In that case, everyone will build their Federal States how they want, Rahanwayn will have 3 States, Isaaq 4, Hawiye 5, Daroods 10 States. It's fun achieving your dream political fantasies without fearing retribution or amendments in the constitution to tackle you.

Good. Go and do what you want but don't tell us what we can and cannot do accdoring to what your illetrate uncle Faroole wrote in his bedroom.

Karim

HALYEEY
VIP
Good. Go and do what you want but don't tell us what we can and cannot do accdoring to what your illetrate uncle Faroole wrote in his bedroom.
Wow, another brilliant quote. But my question is, How can we call ourselves a "country" without aggregate of fundamental principles that determine how the country is to be governed?!! Your fantasies of inventing new States out of thin air contradicts the constitution.

Wow, another brilliant quote. But my question is, How can we call ourselves a "country" without aggregate of fundamental principles that determine how the country is to be governed?!! Your fantasies of inventing new States out of thin air contradicts the constitution.

Zoooomalia can go to hell. All you Hawiye youth burn that nasty blue flag and wave you federal flag. You see Karim is trying to use the wadani card to stop us from realizing our own interest.
There is only one constitution in zoomaalia and that is the gun. Get your gun out and get what you deserve, the UN and international community will support you.

All you have to do is control your turf and tell the international community the name of you federal region. That is all it takes.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@Galmudug-State power is going to the people thru elections, 50% of your land is inhabited by non hawiyes anyways, you will not amount to 50% of the population between baraxlay to mogadishu waana sababta aad codbixin will destroy u. Each city u will lose huge chunks to non hawiyes, and u cant stop their vote either lol, there is no way u can win power thru one man one vote, ur elders know this and love 4.5 and haram shit

Dr Osman I can't wait when 1M1V comes to Somalia. Darood won't amount to no more than 5% of Somalia's population. kkk You will be lucky to get the speakers position. Dhulbaante and Warsengali have all joined Somaliland which makes you figures even lower.

Trending