VIP

1608154429101.png

They got their flag ready too kinda reminds me of South Carolina's one
:ehh:

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
Correct me if I am wrong, but isn't there a rule that says one region alone can not form a state, it has to be 2 or more regions to become one. I knew this would be a headache in extremely diverse and heavily populated regions. I hope there's a better solution that can satisfy all feuding sides :)

Correct me if I am wrong, but isn't there a rule that says one region alone can not form a state, it has to be 2 or more regions to become one. I knew this would be a headache in extremely diverse and heavily populated regions. I hope there's a better solution that can satisfy all feuding sides :)

Hiiraan is part of the 8 regions (Gobals) of the Somali Republic at the time of Independence. A region that has never been split or added to another region due to being unique and favoured by the Italians as it was a self sufficient region.

2 Northern Regions and 6 Southern Regions

CFA82CE0-8C31-42E2-A441-F1C6F9C1E8AE.jpeg

Hiiraan was the only standalone of the original 8 regions and again was still standing during the 18 region. The Faroole made constitution states that only 2 Siad Barre Gobals (18) can merge into a federal state.

Hiiraan should have been granted special status since it is the only surviving original region.

Last edited:

Trending