Hiiraan State News thread

Eid mubaarak

Let me clarify my position on this matter. I don't believe in Hiiraan State under the current constitutional circumstances that only allows two province based State but i support Hiiraan State as a defacto State until we restore back Hirshabelle. current Hirshabelle administration has only 14 months left and will spend it without effect and influence

Jeyte is no longer Governor he is madaxweyne and macawisley leader

Sufurow is Hirshabelle Governor even if the SFG recognises him i dont care. Hirshabelle adminstration in Hiiraan is done

Hirshabelle adminstration in Hiiraan means Dabageed and he will never get the support of our mps except Sanbaloolshe who supports him as Hassan Muuse(their cali madaxweyne jufo) . Minister Abdirizaq is against him, Ayatullah Qoono is against him. Hassan Sh knows where the Hawadle majority of mps are. Two are UPD and 8 are Mucaarad

Abdirizaq VS Sanbaloolshe

Abdirizaq wants to get beesha support for Hassan Sh so he is against Dabageed
Sanbaloolshe cannot be trusted who knows why he supports Dabageed for mucaaradnimo

Guudlaawe is pro Sheikh Sharif so Hassan Sh knows he sabagotes his efforts bc of Sharif

Mucaarad XL mps who became against Hirshabelle

Mp Garyaqaqn Abdilqadir reer Ugaas
Mp raaxeeye buraale yabar dige(reer Omar hashi)
MP Malik Abdalla Yabar Madaxweyne

Mp Ciid agoon Cabdalle

MP gureey Cabdi Yuusuf

Rest will arrive in Baladweyne soon shirka beesha

Xassan Sh waxaa u soo harey Abdirizaq iyo Sanbaloolshe 😂

MP ciid agoon jilaafo

Three lions inside Baladweyne
Screenshot_20230628-101111.jpg

Last edited:
EId Mubarak bro. I hope there's a final solution where both of you are happy with the outcome IA. Tired of this is qab qabsi everywhere. We take 1 step forward just to go back 2 steps.

Good decision president Jeyte.

Cali Jeyte Cismaan ayaa iska diiday Casuumada madaxweyne Xasan Sheekh oo aheyd inuu tago magaalada Muqdisho, si ay wadahadal u wada yeeshaan.

Ilo ku dhaw dhaw madaxweynaha Kumeel gaarka ee maamulka Hiiraan State Cali Jeyte Cismaan oo la hadlay Hiiraan Online ayaa inoo sheegay in Casuumaada madaxweyne Xasan Sheekh ay la xariirto mid la doonayo in lagu wiiqo jiritaanka maamulka cusub ee Hiiraan State.

Diidmada martiqaadka loo fidiyay Cali Jeyte ayaa imaaneysa, iyadoo dowladda Fedaraalka Casuumaad ay Muqdisho ugu fidisay kal hore Jenaraal Abuukar Xuud oo si weyn u diidana jiritaanka Hirshabeelle, markuu xamar tagayna lagu soo rogay inuusan Muqdisho ka bixi karin.

Screenshot_20230629-085123.jpg

bidenkulaha

GalYare
Good decision president Jeyte.

Cali Jeyte Cismaan ayaa iska diiday Casuumada madaxweyne Xasan Sheekh oo aheyd inuu tago magaalada Muqdisho, si ay wadahadal u wada yeeshaan.

Ilo ku dhaw dhaw madaxweynaha Kumeel gaarka ee maamulka Hiiraan State Cali Jeyte Cismaan oo la hadlay Hiiraan Online ayaa inoo sheegay in Casuumaada madaxweyne Xasan Sheekh ay la xariirto mid la doonayo in lagu wiiqo jiritaanka maamulka cusub ee Hiiraan State.

Diidmada martiqaadka loo fidiyay Cali Jeyte ayaa imaaneysa, iyadoo dowladda Fedaraalka Casuumaad ay Muqdisho ugu fidisay kal hore Jenaraal Abuukar Xuud oo si weyn u diidana jiritaanka Hirshabeelle, markuu xamar tagayna lagu soo rogay inuusan Muqdisho ka bixi karin.

View attachment 281081

HSM is on his way to Beledweyne. He’s likely going to first deal with mutinous SNA.

NISA and Police are working with Sufurow but SNA is split which is unacceptable. You might just get the Gedo treatment which they are right now sacking all the Gedo SNA that refused to follow Villa Somalia’s orders to hand over to Madoobe :deadrose:

HSM is on his way to Beledweyne. He’s likely going to first deal with mutinous SNA.

NISA and Police are working with Sufurow but SNA is split which is unacceptable. You might just get the Gedo treatment which they are right now sacking all the Gedo SNA that refused to follow Villa Somalia’s orders to hand over to Madoobe :deadrose:
look this unpredictable sick iljeex . It pisses you off that Hassan Sheikh is coming to listen to his Abtiyaal who raised him. Your Hiraabism BS doesn't work for Hawadle we are closer to Hassan Sheikh than your 15 cod HG aka wasiirka gudaha bc we are family 🤣🤣

bidenkulaha

GalYare
look this sick iljeex . It pisses off that Hassan Sheikh is coming to listen to his Abtiyaal who raised him. Your Hiraabism BS doesn't work for Hawadle we are closer to Hassan Sheikh than your 15 cod HG aka wasiirka gudaha 🤣🤣
If abti mattered you wouldn’t be so terrified HSM wouldn’t arrest Jeyte on his way to Xamar :mjlol:

He might just turn you into a 0.5, walee this is so cruel.

Iljeex hater wasiirka gudaha please leave this thread alone go to your dameero thread "jeyte sacked"

This thread is for update i can post hassan sh news but only one confirmed by my sources not from facebook. You got mad by this udhimo caradaada 🤣🤣

Hassan sh anaga HG noo ma dhsxeyso

Screenshot_20230629-125421.jpg

bidenkulaha

GalYare
Iljeex hater wasiirka gudaha please leave this thread alone go to your dameero thread "jeyte sacked"

This thread is for update i can post hassan sh news but only one confirmed by my sources not from facebook. You got mad by this udhimo caradaada 🤣🤣

Hassan sh anaga HG noo ma dhsxeyso

View attachment 281094
Bro I care little about this. HSM will pick the reasonable option, supporting Hirshabelle. He needs Guudlawe today for any of his national objectives. That’ll be the case till the next election. Don’t embarrass yourself again.

If you think you as a Xawaadle is closer to HSM than the HG who back him then be my guest. I couldn’t care less lol, HG don’t own HSM. He’s his own man with support from many other clans too.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@The Midlands the HSM faction of Hirshabelle vs Jeyte Camp is what I understood from your posts. The only question I have is, the hawadle power-dynamics at the clan level, as this will tell me which camp will win or lose. Is HSM backing the landheere hawadle sub-clans, if he is, u may be in trouble.

PLS explain your own internal landheere-langaab sub clans inside hawadle, without 'dishonesty' becuz the final outcome will verify it anyways. All I know is what my maternal murusade abtis told me, that hawadle are 'tight knit' clan oo is jecel, their unity isn't superficial based on 'external enemy clans' like HG. Is a hawadle civil war possible or will they stop it due to their strong internal unity?

Last edited:
@The Midlands the HSM faction of Hirshabelle vs Jeyte Camp is what I understood from your posts. The only question I have is, the hawadle power-dynamics at the clan level, as this will tell me which camp will win or lose. Is HSM backing the landheere hawadle sub-clans, if he is, u may be in trouble.

PLS explain your own internal landheere-langaab sub clans inside hawadle, without 'dishonesty' becuz the final outcome will verify it anyways. All I know is what my maternal murusade abtis told me, that hawadle are 'tight knit' clan oo is jecel, their unity isn't superficial based on 'external enemy clans' like HG. Is a hawadle civil war possible or will they stop it due to their strong internal unity?
There is no laandheere vs Laangaab in XL but Hiiraan adminstration is led by Cali Madaxweyne. Xuud and Dabageed belong to the same jufo of Cali madaxweyne and Jeyte and Sufurow belong to the same jufo of Cali madaxweyne. The political leader of Xawaadle can come from any jufo like Sh Ali Jimaale, Sandhool guure, Isman Jeeele, Abdi Osman, Omar hashi and Ugaas Hassan who are not Cali madaxweyne.

Hassan Sheikh works with his qaraabo like qoono who is his abti same cabdalle Samatalis jufo his mother comes from and with Minister Abdirizaq a close relative of his half brothers who belong to the Ibrahim Ciise jufo and these guys are against Dabageed but at the same time they are not supporting Hiiraan State they want Jeyte to continue as the Governor but even Jeyte will not accept this he is done with Hirshabelle.
What will happen is Hirshabelle ending with this Khilaaf in a year and then electing new hirshabelle president from Hiiraan hadaan hada la kala dirin Hirshabelle.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
There is no laandheere vs Laangaab in XL but Hiiraan adminstration is led by Cali Madaxweyne. Xuud and Dabageed belong to the same jufo of Cali madaxweyne and Jeyte and Sufurow belong to the same jufo of Cali madaxweyne. The political leader of Xawaadle can come from any jufo like Sh Ali Jimaale, Sandhool guure, Isman Jeeele, Abdi Osman, Omar hashi and Ugaas Hassan who are not Cali madaxweyne.

Hassan Sheikh works with his qaraabo like qoono who is his abti same cabdalle Samatalis jufo his mother comes from and with Minister Abdirizaq a close relative of his half brothers who belong to the Ibrahim Ciise jufo and these guys are against Dabageed but at the same time they are not supporting Hiiraan State they want Jeyte to continue as the Governor but even Jeyte will not accept this he is done with Hirshabelle.
What will happen is Hirshabelle ending with this Khilaaf in a year and then electing new hirshabelle president from Hiiraan hadaan hada la kala dirin Hirshabelle.

So all Hawadle leader hail from cali-madaxwayne but other sub clans can rule who are not cali madaxwayne? so there isn't that under-current of 'i want my jifi in power' and will side with external enemies of hawadle to achieve that? are u sure? or are u maybe not reading it properly? or maybe u dont want too 'see' it?

HSM is copying fuckin SYL MJ tacticss of the 60s, keep power to maxamud saleban and ensuree all hawiye selected for any post have mj abti or wife? His attempting to do the same, waana siyasad mar hore fashilantay, new generation majerten want to use 'caqli' route to power as this can achieve your goals while garnering the most support internally/externally without coming of as 'clannish, emotional, or god forbid family nepotism'. I can't wait till this old herd die out with their out-dated qoys/xidid politics

So all Hawadle leader hail from cali-madaxwayne but other sub clans can rule who are not cali madaxwayne? so there isn't that under-current of 'i want my jifi in power' and will side with external enemies of hawadle to achieve that? are u sure? or are u maybe not reading it properly? or maybe u dont want too 'see' it?

HSM is copying fuckin SYL MJ tacticss of the 60s, keep power to maxamud saleban and ensuree all hawiye selected for any post have mj abti or wife? His attempting to do the same, waana siyasad mar hore fashilantay, new generation majerten want to use 'caqli' route to power as this can achieve your goals while garnering the most support internally/externally without coming of as 'clannish, emotional, or god forbid family nepotism'. I can't wait till this old herd die out with their out-dated qoys/xidid politics
i stated clearly these is no laangaab and laandheere in Xawaadle it depands on your waxqabad and influence. Omar Hashi the most influential hawadle leader between 1991 and 2009 hails from small jufo called Yabar dige 40% of them dont live in Hiiraan. Abdi Osman hawadle USC leader was Cabdi Yusuf and are so scattered. Farax gubadley was Cabdi Yuusuf. This is based on Hawadle political leadership but once comes to Hiiraan adminstration Cali Madaxweyne are the military power so their governors are able to liberate like Jeyte. Hussein muxumad maalin huseen Ayax was Cabdi Yusuf Governor 2007

Baadiyow was Cabdalle samatalis Governor and waare is not Cali madaxweyne. Next president for Hirshabelle is not Cali Madaxweyne but hiiraan needs someone with military power so both sides are the same cali Madaxweyne jufo but one side enjoys local support and that is Jeyte. Let us stop here 😂
Screenshot_20230629-174732.jpg

Screenshot_20230629-175324.jpg

Gaaljecel are closer to us as Samaale clan but we use Jijeele against them bc they r stupid used by Abgaal and Shabaab them and Baadicade. look jijeele they have good life thanks to cooperating with Hawadle

Jijeele became free in 2011 when they joined Dooxada Shabelle State

Jijeele support of Hiiraan state

I will show you old videos of Axmed Inji and Col Abdirizaq taliyaha policeka Hiiraan being part of Dooxada Shabelle. There is exaggeration by XL politicians like waare that Jijeele freed themselves when they were freed by Dooxada Shabelle. Their bakool side cooperate with OG and liyu police basically they depand on Hawadle and OG 🤣🤣

Jijeele were brought to howlwadaag by Dooxada shabelle in 2011

Inji vice jijeele prez with jeyte

This is jijeele col isaaq cali cabdulle vice president of dooxada shabelle state led by Abdifatah afrah Hassan
Screenshot_20230630-120002.jpg

Screenshot_20230630-120110.jpg

Screenshot_20230630-115606.jpg

Ahmed inji in the war front. Dad is xambaar lagu keenay aa kuleh anagaa is xoreeynay 🤣🤣
Screenshot_20230630-115620.jpg

Isaaq cali cabdulle in Howlwadaag yet gaaljecel are blaming Xl we made Jijeele🤣🤣

Screenshot_20230630-121138.jpg

Last edited:
250 Hirshabelle militias defected to Hiiraan State Dervishes. Dabageed maxaa u harey xarumihii policeka waa lagala wareegay 🤣🤣

Beledweyne: 16 July 2023: Ciidamo Boolis ah oo ka goostay maamulka hore ee Hirshabelle ayaa maanta ku biiray ciidanka Daraawiishta Dowladda Hiiraan State.

Ciidanka oo gaaraya 250-Askari ayaa maamulka hore ee Cali Guudlaawe aan ka helin xuquuqdii mushaariga aheyd oo aay ku lahaayeen muddo Afar bil ah taasi oo keentay in aay isaga soo cararaan.

Guddoomiyaha gobolka Hiiraan Cabdicasiis Axmed Cadoow Jaaburi oo aay wehliyaan guddoomiyaha gobolka Shabeelada sare Cabdiladhiif Faarax Aadan iyo guddoomiyaha Dhallinyarada gobolka Hiiraan Cabdi muumin Cilmi Xiish ayaa ciidaankii oo xertay waddooyinka magaalada Beledweyne, ku qanciyay in aay kusoo biiraan ciidanka Daraawiishta dowladda Hiiraan state aayna heli doonaan xuquuq joogta ah bil walba,taasi oo ciidanka aay durba aqbaleen.

-DHAMAAD-

XAFIISKA WARFAAFINTA DOWLADDA HIIRAAN STATE.

Last edited: