Hiiraan MP Calls For Puntland Support

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
War waxani looma dhul qadan karo. PL wipes out shabab without any assistance from International or Somali. War majerteen, let's some then a few of our squads to smoke shabab like we did with GM helping their ass even though they don't acknowledge.

Waxani yusan dhegaysan @TekNiKo he will go wild becuz he was taught HAG is powerful by @Dowlad

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
310705404_1262766447911527_8448740983338121214_n.jpg

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
The situation is extremely desperate if the HAG supremacist Sanbaloolshe is asking for our help. HSM is visiting his tailor in NYC while the poor HAG are exterminated by Shabaab. Funny thing is Sanbaloolshe is a bigger HAG extremist than HSM. It's always the smallest that bark the loudest!

:mjcry:

Hiiraan is the only region in the south that showed recently they can liberate their lands without much help, I don't see other regions doing the same yet, so they truly deserve our support, they're doing great work by eliminating the vermin.

How many thousand soldiers have been trained by foreign forces in the past decade? Where are they, how useless can an army be when they can't make a poorly armed 4000 man strong militia on a flat plain disperse.

Calaami

Garaadka Guud ee Beesha Calaamka
I don’t see why we shouldn’t support Hiiraan. They are good people who love their country.

The HAG war machine is only good for attacking unarmed civilians I see. Where are the serial killer "Unuka Leh" warlords? Do they need an incentive to rob and rape? SMH.

Puntland keeps being played with "Somalinimo" and what do we get out of it? Other than insults and sabotage? Remember when Puntland sent troops to fight AlShaydaan in Galmudug, but they denied we helped them on this forum. Not a single "thanks" passed their lips other than @galmudugstate".

Hiiraan is the only region in the south that showed recently they can liberate their lands without much help, I don't see other regions doing the same yet, so they truly deserve our support, they're doing great work by eliminating the vermin.

Have you not see how HAGist these Xawaadle are? They are not even Hawiye but they are extremely passionate and violent for its cause. Even on this forum the likes of InaShaqalle and Kheyre would call for HG to steal Mudug from us.

Let the HAG pay for our services if they are in need of it.

cow

VIP
What you're saying is both unproven and completely irrelevant to the post I made about Deni

You said deni wants to become president of Somalia which is true. The the reason why you said that is because you want his help. Now my point is you only have 8 mps in somalia you can't help anyone become president besides those 8 mp's are in the hands of Guudlaawe so they are not free.

World

VIP
somalia would be way more advanced if we didn’t have tribes. in any other country, there would be no problems of sending thousands of men from a stable region of a country to another part to defeat terrorism. but in ours, that idea is crazy.

Trending