Hiiraan Falls Before It Rises

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
These r Jareeeers. No way they can challenge Xawaadle, never,
Xawaadle waa landheere.

I am very supportive of Galmudug but I don't understand why hirshabelle/galmudug are the least performing states in the federation. Is it true, hadi hawiye laga tago, waa is cuna?

Galmudug is almost just as stable as Puntland. Farmajoo spent $45 million to try and destroy Galmudug. His been giving PL and JL millions because of Daroodnimo.
I think that Hiiraan -Xirshebelle done well under the leadership of Xawaadle.

For the record nobody pays attention to the likes of Gaaljecel. It shows you don't know nothing.

Galmudug is almost just as stable as Puntland. Farmajoo spent $45 million to try and destroy Galmudug. His been giving PL and JL millions because of Daroodnimo.

For the record nobody pays attention to the likes of Gaaljecel. It shows you don't know nothing.
What are you smoking :dead:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP

Puntland doesn't receive federal funding for anything from the SFG. I have never seen a federal official in Puntland come and deliver a project for the locals or even federal/state partnership projects ma jiro. Puntland is locally developed by it's locals.

There’s a difference between stability and sustainable stability puntaland has sustainable stability clan militias were disarmed in galmudug a month ago that is not sustained stability time will tell if gl will be as stable as pl

Are you hinting that reer Gedo are thinking about rebellion. You people must have the nerves.

Puntland doesn't receive federal funding for anything from the SFG. I have never seen a federal official in Puntland come and deliver a project for the locals or even federal/state partnership projects ma jiro. Puntland is locally developed by it's locals.

I heard that Farmajoo has been giving Puntland millions ever since he was elected. Maybe he was afraid or maybe he done it because of Daroodnimo.

Galmudug has not received a penny from anyone. Like I said Farmajoo spent millions trying to genocide us. That pig started killing us from day one.

Just tell me one project Farmajoo done for Galmudug. He tried to cancel USA training of Galmudug special forces.

From this point one we will be stronger.

Last edited:

Hassan Garguute Buldanana

AUG 25, 2023
VIP

Akhi, we dont receive a penny from the bunker government. There is no such thing as daroodnimo, its a myth.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Did I say something abt gedo no I didn’t stop with the suugo science :draketf:

@Galmudug-State

I never seen a constitution or rule of law document in HS or GM, I haven't seen any courts of law or prisons in Galmudug, that's why they held in Puntland. Is it a fragile peace that can become like this in one day.

This guy @Abdillahi doesn't trust the government services of Galmudug, he thinks he will be fleeing a clan war constantly
images

??? Cheeseman got Galmudug to where it is today, they’ve had more support than any other FMS during his term

@Galmudug-State

I never seen a constitution or rule of law document in HS or GM, I haven't seen any courts of law or prisons in Galmudug, that's why they held in Puntland. Is it a fragile peace that can become like this in one day.

This guy @Abdillahi doesn't trust the government services of Galmudug, he thinks he will be fleeing a clan war constantly
images
I am not from Galmudug nor I am a Hawiye.

Facts bro, Usheeg sxb. Respect

Trending