Hiiraan.com has been compromised

This is one of the biggest and oldest somali news aggregator with it's own somali news division.

Since the MoU spat I've read many biased articles but this one takes the reader for an idiot who's not informed.
However, incidents of conflicting air traffic control instructions and frequency jamming continue to threaten airline safety, leading to airlines rerouting flights away
from Somali airspace as a precaution.
The whole article is full of misinformation while the bolded part is an outright lie. Eth airlines was the one who was said were rerouting and they refuted that info as fake news. That article is also on the site. Yet they go head and publish this?

AbdiFreedom

Staff Member
His wife is Habar Awal. They're both living in Hargeisa as retirees. I know the family very well, especially their saaqid, murderous son.

AbdiFreedom

Staff Member
The owner of that site has been teaching Somaliland students about journalism. Somaliland could actually become the Somali media leader if the Wanlaweyns are not careful. Lol

I bet @Macawisley wrote that article :ftw9nwa:
76958515-3508-4CC2-A1AF-4F75152886B9.jpeg

If you check flightradar24 you will see that most of the flights mentions on the list that Ethiopian said was "fake" fly over Djibouti now and before 25/26th february used to fly over Somaliland/Somalia.