Hiiraan and Puntland at odds

This man is crying as if Deni is president of Hiiraan as well. He shouldn't be asking for our rations in a global pandemic in the first place. This video is a pathetic attempt to deflect his own failings and distract reer Hirashabelle from his own incompetence.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP

Hes right Maxamed Siyaad Barre built Bosaaso port and it is a Somali national property, PL has no right to abuse other Somali businessmen especially Hiiraan who is their main vegetable and fruits partner

@Mad-MullaH its sad to see what rogue clan enclave do to follow Somalis

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP
Go use another port then asshole, who is holding a gun on thier head to use Bosaso? Deni was talking against PL business people hoarding items.
Xamar is near to them but why using bossaso because of alkabab. So you have two choice. obey PL rules or Alkabab rule in south.

All I know is as a N&N supporter, I’m loving seeing two of the least popular, most reviled politicians being the face of the jagodoon oops meant ‘mucaarad’ in Cabdishakir and Pillsbury Deni. Please carry on, you’re making the job easier :sass2:

Bohol

VIP
Mogadishu port is closer to Hiiraan than Bosaso. I don't see why they are dependent on Bosaso port unless there is too many isbaaros between Mogadishu & Beledweyne.

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP
Waa edeb daaro sxb, no one is targeting them. Its simple, take your buisness elsewhere. No need for unnecessary calaacaal.
Now you know why we have trouble with crazy south people, those people dont know what to do unless you order them around.

PL business man were going to barbera port. PL then bring law and that is finish. Now the governor is part of Hiireeshaabela government. Where is your law or the parliament to work for you .

Those baby states now reach to 4 or 3 years and still taking orders from xamar. PL or SL from first year they independent from xamar and build their states from scratch. Those baby states should understand there is no Aboo here. You have to work for yourself.

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
He should worry and focus on the sorry state his region is in, rather than get involved in the business of others.

Yusuf M

PuntExit

Hes right Maxamed Siyaad Barre built Bosaaso port and it is a Somali national property, PL has no right to abuse other Somali businessmen especially Hiiraan who is their main vegetable and fruits partner

@Mad-MullaH its sad to see what rogue clan enclave do to follow Somalis
Bosaso port is in PL territory. Yes, we didn't built it. But like I said it's in our territory and we've inherited it.