High IQ Ayan Hersi Ali on Joe Rogan

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Yes, i agree with u, she has a High I.Q.

But too bad she is not using it, spiritually. But i suspect since she had her baby boy, she has. She is softer and more open minded in spirituality, not necessarily in Islam. Because she can't become a muslim, that will cut on her daily bread. She is an Islam basher by profession.

Fay

DELETED
Yes, i agree with u, she has a High I.Q.

But too bad she is not using it, spiritually. But i suspect since she had her baby boy, she has. She is softer and more open minded in spirituality, not necessarily in Islam. Because she can't become a muslim, that will cut on her daily bread. She is an Islam basher by profession.
She had a kid?

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
She had a kid?

Yes indeed. She married the most illustrious, successful British Citizen. Nial Ferguson. He is a manly SCOTT to add on that. He was married before to a white woman, who gave him three daughters. This nomad somali Ayaan finally gave him the boy he craved, in her late 30s.

Fay

DELETED
Yes indeed. She married the most illustrious, successful British Citizen. Nial Ferguson. He is a manly SCOTT to add on that. He was married before to a white woman, who gave him three daughters. This nomad somali Ayaan finally gave him the boy he craved, in her late 30s.
Ok thats wassup

Samira

Illuminated Xalimo
Did the Zionists all get on a Zoom call (after their second vaccine dose) and decide to resuscitate this dead figure?