Hiding your true identity from other muslims

AhmedSmelly

I am an offical nacas. too honest
Do you make wudu and pray in an empty room with closed door. Say Allahu Akbar very loudly just to make everybody know you are devout muslim. While in truth you are on the phone watching youtube.
:mindblown:

Or you dont have a valid wudu and act like you are praying, when someone is watching. The problem always occurs, when they ask you to lead the prayer. You dont want to make Allah curse you, so you deliberately remember you dont have a valid wudu anymore.

It has happened to me multiple times. Just praying to please my parents when I visit them. Its so fucked up.

The weirdest part is going to my own apartment, reading Quran, watching 1 hour khutbah. Making wudu, praying 5 times daily. Using miswak 5 times a day as sunnah of the prophet.:mjswag:(Manshallah my deen is on point)

Then I watched a video about munafiqs, the problem with them is that they constantly do what their heart desire. Meaning they SIN persistently doing the same shit over and over again. Then it made sense to me. I should start praying on time, because I made a habit of praying when I felt like praying. I hated people forcing me to pray on time, so I do the opposite of praying to feel in control.:snoop::mugshotman::farmajoyaab:

AhmedSmelly

I am an offical nacas. too honest
So you're a moderately practising Muslim?
Next week I am going to do hijama, becauses its going to fall on thursday 21. Sunnah of the prophet
I fast once a week.
I havent done any major shirks.

I would call myself a devout and religious man in private. When visitng family, I am very lazy. It feels like a UNO reverse thing. I wouldnt call myself a moderate muslim. My muslim friends say I am very religious.

Avoid praying by yourself if you can. Go to the masjid regularly and cultivate positive relationships with the brothers there. Involve yourself in masjid activities. Praying in the Masjid is more enjoyable and more rewarding than praying by yourself. @AhmedSmelly

You aren't a hypocrite. Hypocrites are those who pretend to be Muslims when they really aren't. They often do this to infiltrate the community so they can destroy us. Some Muslims may have the traits of hypocrisy or "minor hypocrisy" but they aren't munafiqs. Major hypocrisy is pretending to be Muslim when you know you're not.

I explained Hypocrisy and the consequences of it in another thread.
There's a difference between regular Kaffirs and Munafiqs. Munafiqs are way worst and belong in the lowest depths of hell as Allah says. They pose a danger to the Muslim community. They are a threat to the Muslim community and treacherous by nature. During the prophets time, they would pretend to be Muslims but behind his back they would work with the enemy and try to destroy Islam. Abdullah ibn ubayy ibn Salul was one of them.

Allah revealed a whole surah called Surah al Munafiqun (Chapter 63) where he curses them and tells us how they are the enemies of Islam and Muslims. Allah talks about them in other parts of the Quran too. May Allah protect us from Hypocrisy and the hypocrites

1. When the hypocrites come to you, [O Muhammad], they say, "We testify that you are the Messenger of Allah ." And Allah knows that you are His Messenger, and Allah testifies that the hypocrites are liars.

2. They have taken their oaths as a cover, so they averted [people] from the way of Allah . Indeed, it was evil that they were doing.

3. That is because they believed, and then they disbelieved; so their hearts were sealed over, and they do not understand.

4. And when you see them, their forms please you, and if they speak, you listen to their speech. [They are] as if they were pieces of wood propped up - they think that every shout is against them. They are the enemy, so beware of them. May Allah destroy them; how are they deluded?

5. And when it is said to them, "Come, the Messenger of Allah will ask forgiveness for you," they turn their heads aside and you see them evading while they are arrogant.

6. It is all the same for them whether you ask forgiveness for them or do not ask forgiveness for them; never will Allah forgive them. Indeed, Allah does not guide the defiantly disobedient people.

7. They are the ones who say, "Do not spend on those who are with the Messenger of Allah until they disband." And to Allah belongs the depositories of the heavens and the earth, but the hypocrites do not understand.

8. They say, "If we return to al-Madinah, the more honored [for power] will surely expel therefrom the more humble." And to Allah belongs [all] honor, and to His Messenger, and to the believers, but the hypocrites do not know.

9. O you who have believed, let not your wealth and your children divert you from remembrance of Allah . And whoever does that - then those are the losers.

10. And spend [in the way of Allah ] from what We have provided you before death approaches one of you and he says, "My Lord, if only You would delay me for a brief term so I would give charity and be among the righteous."

11. But never will Allah delay a soul when its time has come. And Allah is Acquainted with what you do.

Beautiful recitation of this surah:it0tdo8:

This is so me I only pray when I get told or reminded I feel so bad I want to make sure I pray all my salahs its just so hard to remember and get up for it.