HI...... SO I WAS JUST WONDERING.............. HOW MUCH IS A MEHER?

source.gif

*sigh*
This is an annoying topic is going to go around and around in circles. Every mehr talk goes like:
1. Women will state high mehr because she thinks she’s worth a lot.
2. Men will say they’d never pay that since xalimos aren’t worth that much,
3. Women will call the men broke and poor
4. Men will say they’ll marry an ajanabi or girl back home.
You’ll get the usual “women would accept 25cents from an ajanabi laakin 25k from somali men” comments aswell

I think 3-10k seems fine. I’ll never understand 20k or 50k mehr that I’ve heard from people, they’ll mostly go for a man their age and no man in his 20s can afford that high amount. If you love your future husband why would you want him to go broke with that high mehr.

Molotoff

Supreme Bosniak Geeljire
VIP
And he (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “The best of mahrs is the simplest (or most affordable).” Narrated by al-Haakim and al-Bayhaqi, classed as saheeh by al-Albaani in Saheeh al-Jaami’, 3279.

AshamedDecimalGermanshorthairedpointer-size_restricted.gif

@HalimaJ

*sigh*
This is an annoying topic is going to go around and around in circles. Every mehr talk goes like:
1. Women will state high mehr because she thinks she’s worth a lot.
2. Men will say they’d never pay that since xalimos aren’t worth that much,
3. Women will call the men broke and poor
4. Men will say they’ll marry an ajanabi or girl back home.
You’ll get the usual “women would accept 25cents from an ajanabi laakin 25k from somali men” comments aswell

I think women deserve a high meher price, because it is her security. Something she can fall on if her husband neglects her or perishes. However, gentlemen you must be wise. Pay a small portion upfront. Check her blood for STDs, her womb for bastards, and her finances for debt because all of that becomes your problem. Do that before consummating the marriage. If you find anything that dissatisfies you,
you have a right to a full refund.

Trending