Hi...... is farmaajo undercutting HAG political class......?

Farmaajo is not a Daarood leader so why talk about hawiye vs Daarood vs whoever.

Keep Daarood out of your mouths.

He is Marehan and represents their political views.

Tell me which Daarood respects or supports Farmajo outside of his people.

I was just merely asking a question

SomaliWadaniSoldier

Weeping for the Nation of 68
Interahamwe
VIP
He wont dare.
Hawiye will eat him alive(not that i condone cannibalism).

Farmaajo wants to bring back the war between Hawiye and Darood.

Well SL is part of Somalia, so I guess we are part of Somalia also

Somaliland is technically not part of Somalia it left in 91. However, it has not gain its recognition internationally. Many Somalilanders see Somaliland as an independent country and god willing it will get its recognition

Somaliland is technically not part of Somalia it left in 91. However, it has not gain its recognition internationally. Many Somalilanders see Somaliland as an independent country and god willing it will get its recognition
The word is cringy, "Somalilanders." Is their another country that shares the same name of its inhabitants but just adds landers to it. When east Pakistan got independence they simply changed their name to Bangladesh. It would be better if you just called yourself Jeegania and the inhabitants Jeegaans :gaasdrink:

The word is cringy, "Somalilanders." Is their another country that shares the same name of its inhabitants but just adds landers to it. When east Pakistan got independence they simply changed their name to Bangladesh. It would be better if you just called yourself Jeegania and the inhabitants Jeegaans :gaasdrink:

I'm Habar Yoonis how can I be Jeegaan ……….