Hi, I’m Hassan.” I said “Cool, are you Somali? He says, “no, I’m Somali-Kenyan, I dont speak Somali"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some Somalis settled in remote villages in Kenyan and Tanzania. Those are the ones that speak little to no Somali. If you live in Nairobi and claim to not speak Somali (Bakhti Mindset).

Why should they want to claim Somali (a barbaric tribal community who does no good for this world) when he can attach Kenyan, a civilized African country that functions very well.

Guess.

that woman hodan is trying to make herself feel better for not speaking Somali she is pushing 50 and cant speak Somali what a disgrace

that is trying to make herself feel better for not being able to speak Somali herself what a shame
She's retarded man. She knows herself a lot of people in kenya can speak Somali lool she only gave one nigga as an example and apparently most somalis in kenya can't speak Somali now? Loool

Apollo

VIP
The situation of Kenyan Somalis is in no way comparable to the diaspora.

- Over three million Somalis in Kenya.
- They own a quarter of the landmass, in the Northeast.
- Very close to Somalia, they can go for frequent cheap trips.

This guy is seriously low IQ if he can't speak Somali and lives in Kenya.

She's retarded man. She knows herself a lot of people in kenya can speak Somali lool she only gave one nigga as an example and apparently most somalis in kenya can't speak Somali now? Loool
I watched clip of her when she was in xamar that was so awkward she acting like some teenager who cant speak Somali

Nagta dabal waye

The situation of Kenyan Somalis is in no way comparable to the diaspora.

- Over three million Somalis in Kenya.
- They own a quarter of the landmass, in the Northeast.
- Very close to Somalia, they can go for frequent cheap trips.

This guy is seriously low IQ if he can't speak Somali and lives in Kenya.
Nairobi Somalis are probably doing better than the eurotrash diaspora jamaican wannabees

Kenya is still a shithole.

I'd rather be Eurotrash than be ruled by Bantus, the horror.
Islii is hit by lack of government spending. Compare Islii business people to the ones in UK gathering Cayr money for ayuuto just to build a home in Somalia lol.

Apollo

VIP
Islii is hit by lack of government spending. Compare Islii business people to the ones in UK gathering Cayr money for ayuuto just to build a home in Somalia lol.

The children of British Somalis have more opportunities in life if they have brains and work ethic. Kenya has fewer opportunities. Don't be fooled by the handful of rich Somali Kenyans there out of THREE MILLION.

The children of British Somalis have more opportunities in life if they have brains and work ethic. Kenya has fewer opportunities. Don't be fooled by the handful of rich Somali Kenyans there out of THREE MILLION.
There's a notorious Somali gang called "Superpower" :dead:

Eastleigh ‘Super Power’ gang members threaten to kill city MCA infront of court
A Nairobi court was left speechless after two members of the ‘Super Power’ threatened to slaughter a city MCA.
The gang allegedly used hand signs to indicate they would slash the MCA’s neck as they were being led to the cells.
https://www.sde.co.ke/thenairobian/...rs-threaten-to-kill-city-mca-infront-of-court

Investigation: The Deadly Eastleigh Super Power Criminal Gang And The Notorious Killer Cop
One of the most dangerous gangs in the country operates in Nairobi’s Eastleigh area. The gang, commonly known as Super Power, is almost entirely made up of young boys. Together with Gaza of Kayole and 40 Brothers based in East-lands, the Police have ranked them the top three most dangerous criminal gangs in the country in 2016.
https://www.kenyainsights.com/investigation-the-deadly-eastleigh-super-power-criminal-gang-and-the-notorious-killer-cop/

:dead::deadpeter:

Status
Not open for further replies.