Hi Guys AMA

I don't know, you just come across as a mildly intimidating dark skin nigga. Let bygones be bygones.

What is your view on brexit? Are you a real Somali brit or fake European counterfeit?
shes a gyal
and brexit will be good for the integrity of the uk but they will have negotiate a lot of deals by themselves so it’s like staring from 0 and I’m scared the currency will fall

Mcqueeny

Original Farax Slayer
I don't know, you just come across as a mildly intimidating dark skin nigga. Let bygones be bygones.

What is your view on brexit? Are you a real Somali brit or fake European counterfeit?

Are you beige to be called me darkskinned warya.

Anyways Brexit is a shitshow, dumbest referendum ever to have taken place. The UK will not recover in a millenia from Brexit combined with the virus.

I am a Brit who left the UK on and off growing up.

Bronco

GEELJIRE WITH NO GEEL
Are you beige to be called me darkskinned warya.

Anyways Brexit is a shitshow, dumbest referendum ever to have taken place. The UK will not recover in a millenia from Brexit combined with the virus.

I am a Brit who left the UK on and off growing up.

What will you do after brexit and the freedom of movement is suspended? You're going to have to pick one country soon. Rip

Most brits don't take advantage of their passport in the way many Europeans do.

Mcqueeny

Original Farax Slayer
What will you do after brexit and the freedom of movement is suspended? You're going to have to pick one country soon. Rip

Most brits don't take advantage of their passport in the way many Europeans do.

Cuff a guy with an EU citizenship obviously.

Mcqueeny

Original Farax Slayer

giphy.gif

Trending

Latest posts