Not open for further replies.

KULTA

f*ck you im from Mudug
IMG_1621.PNG

:russ: Cali Khaliif Galaydh was like motherfucker let me eat in peace:russ:
@R.Kelly

Edit: He meets Cali Khaliif at 1h30min

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Do we acknowledge that Dabcasar has reached the pantheon of Somali legendary status. :chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah::deadmanny::dead::dead1::dead::deadmanny:

:russ: Ileen sheeqa meel kaste ayuu caan kayahay. I should get into the saliid saytuun business asap there seems to be a big demand for it. I will make Dabcasar the brand ambassador and symbol of the snake oil product.

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Many of you totally missed it but Ali Galeyr suffers from severe arthritis. Anyone paid attention to his hand fingers. Tell tell sign of painfyl arthritis

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
I bet most of those males with the brown teeth will become terrorists icitiraaf jihadis in the rest of Somalia get icitiraaf or die trying :susp:

:chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah::drakelaugh::chrisfreshhah::russ: Dabacasar caadi mahan-

Cali galeyr- wuxuu taagan yahay ina adeer iga Ganbiso - I’ve been in the bushes for months running around like headless chicken - iga gabisow aan wax cunee- and plz somalia ha igu soo qaadin Somaliland/Khaatumo 419 scam ayaan ku qaraabtaa.

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
:chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah::drakelaugh::chrisfreshhah::russ: Dabacasar caadi mahan-

Cali galeyr- wuxuu taagan yahay ina adeer iga Ganbiso - I’ve been in the bushes for months running around like headless chicken - iga gabisow aan wax cunee- and plz somalia ha igu soo qaadin Somaliland/Khaatumo 419 scam ayaan ku qaraabtaa.

Cali Galeyr looked like he was in "feed the children " camp in 1984 famine :dead::damn::damn::damn:

Many of you totally missed it but Ali Galeyr suffers from severe arthritis. Anyone paid attention to his hand fingers. Tell tell sign of painfyl arthritis
What you missed is corruption on a grand scale . Those politicians are eating lovely . Meanwhile , The streets are starving . Do those guys look like they care about anyone but themselves ?

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
What you missed is corruption on a grand scale . Those politicians are eating lovely . Meanwhile , The streets are starving . Do those guys look like they care about anyone but themselves ?

I failed adeer :kanyehmm::meleshame::meleshame::meleshame:

Status
Not open for further replies.