HGs built another multimillion dollar real estates in-between KG and Mogadishu, Jazeera estates..

:salute: HGs are truly economical giants in Somalia, Masha'Allahi this is our latest Real estates in-between the lands of Mogadishu and Shabellede hoose.

FB_IMG_1697892395800.jpg

FB_IMG_1697892368749.jpg
FB_IMG_1697892531924.jpg
FB_IMG_1697892517647.jpg
FB_IMG_1697892011717.jpg
FB_IMG_1697892442558.jpg

Last edited:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@bidenkulaha u need everything spelled out for u, u dont read between the lines very well do u? ur not good with indirect 'speech'? u wud suck in diplomacy no offence. They leech in capital, they know where HG is by itself their nothing n poor, using 'capital' card.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@bidenkulaha U don't need to spread ur pain bro. PL/SL/SSC/JL/DDS/SW all invest in their 'land', but HG wouldn't dare put anything in dhuso way is-yaqanan, somalina way taqaana, thats why ur hell bent on trying to prove ur rich, if u were, u wouldn't need to. Its like a soldier boasting about his bravery constantly, when it should be others NOTING IT not him or his clan.

bidenkulaha

GalYare
@bidenkulaha U don't need to spread ur pain bro. PL/SL/SSC/JL/DDS/SW all invest in their 'land', but HG wouldn't dare put anything in dhuso way is-yaqanan, somalina way taqaana, thats why ur hell bent on trying to prove ur rich, if u were, u wouldn't need to. Its like a soldier boasting about his bravery constantly, when it should be others NOTING IT not him or his clan.
Who cares what you think, i like us investing in where the money is, Xamar. Our political relevance increases that way.

Investment in Galmudug will come eventually but why the rush, i like us keeping our xoolo daqato lifestyle rather than becoming reer magaal with 3 or 4 kids. Galmudug is resource rich, never worry for the state

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Who cares what you think, i like us investing in where the money is, Xamar. Our political relevance increases that way.

Investment in Galmudug will come eventually but why the rush, i like us keeping our xoolo daqato lifestyle rather than becoming reer magaal with 3 or 4 kids. Galmudug is resource rich, never worry for the state

Im rich kulaha..ur ppl drink water that is lower in quality then western toilet water. U seriously backwards. U dont know wat HDI measurements r used do u? @Abdalla

Competition is on ur 'ur' average ppl quality of life u dumb f*ck, stay out of politics.

bidenkulaha

GalYare
Im rich kulaha..ur ppl drink water that is lower in quality then western toilet water. U seriously backwards. U dont know wat HDI measurements r used do u? @Abdalla

Competition is on ur 'ur' average ppl quality of life u dumb f*ck, stay out of politics.
HDI is only needed for minority of HG. Y’all can invest in educating your women and giving them condoms be my guest sxb.

We should breed like rabbits for now.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
HDI is only needed for minority of HG. Y’all can invest in educating your women and giving them condoms be my guest sxb.

We should breed like rabbits for now.

Keep going in ur direction, as the world sees PL HDI indicators of food security, clean water, infrastructure, healthcare, education, and job creation shoot thru the roof by 'quality driven leadership' to ensure universal coverage, they will be forced to use PL as an EXAMPLE for all in Somalia POLITICAL INFLUENCE. @The Midlands abgaal ayaa ku dhaamo before these folks, im being REAL.

Most of the owners of those lands and houses are Abgaal daud diaspora who live in Europe and Canada as well as their businessmen back home in Somalia, Kenya and South Africa@Dalac Bilaash. They bought the lands in bulk back in 2011 to 2017 before it became booming. Anaa ba aqaan those who sell the Jazeera estate lands. But the project is financed by HG bank mashallah.

Last edited:

Libaax-Joore

Beesha haplogroup e-by8081
VIP
Most of the owners of those lands and houses are Abgaal daud who live in Scandinavia/Canada/Uk as well as their businessmen back home in Somalia, Kenya and South Africa@Dalac Bilaash. They bought the lands in bulk back in 2011 to 2017 before it became booming. I personally know someone who sells the Jazeera estate lands. But the project is financed by HG bank mashallah.
Who own premier bank and IBS bank

Trending

Latest posts