HGH

Status
Not open for further replies.

fox

31/12/16 - 04/04/20
VIP
@fox just start working out my nigga. Eat like 4000 calories a day
As soon as i stop growing I'll start gym. Probably next year inshallah.
Every hormone has counter acting hormone. So you have to be wary about Insulin. Improper usage of HGH, can and will cause insulin resistance which will lead to a host of problems. When you take HGH, it crashes your insulin production. So if you eat carbs after an injection, will cause significant rise in blood sugar levels since there no insulin serection; which is damaging to the body. So eat carbs like 2-3 hours after an injection. And HGH works in spurts, so you won’t get taller in one injection. We’re talking about 2-4 injections a day, depending on dosages.

You are also still growing. I suggest eat as much as possible meats especially red meat, cheese and eggs to maximum growth. I’m not talking about adding them to your regiment but them being your stable of your diet. Also remove all process food instantly, which destroy and mess up digestive process, you want to absorb as much food as possible. Also add intermittent fasting or 24hr/week to maximum HGH levels.

Finally, HGH is ridiculously expensive. We are talking 5k a month for pharmaceutical grade European and American HGH. Chinese version are cheaper and do work, JINTROPIN, but they are heavily faked. And other Chinese versions are complete bunk.

Do your research heavily before you spend a dollar, you will get burnt if you don’t do you research, understand the hormone and how to use it safely without sides. All injections hormones comes with side, you can negate them but never stop them completely. Maybe look into science and safety of MK677? Oral Growth?? Be prepared to be hungry doe

Best of luck brah,
Is it really 5k per month?:damn:I was looking for a 2k pm package. I'll look into the Chinese version.
Dude i'm 6ft already and i'm a girl , keep up :mahubowtf::farole:
You sure you're Isaaq?

Genie

The last suugo bender

Is it really 5k per month?:damn:I was looking for a 2k pm package. I'll look into the Chinese version.

You sure you're Isaaq?

Yh i'm Isaaq , i'm deffo Isaaq i swear :whoa:

ExcessFame

True Villain

You sure you're Isaaq?
You better start selling gear if you wanna reach those heights, literally :drakelaugh:

But really, HGH won't do you much good now. Just eat double what you are eating and get plenty of rest, and work out heavy, adding eight to the bars every week. You'll look taller if you're buffed up.

You are completely out of your mind if your considering synthetic hormones, at 5'11 your above average male height and probably haven't even stopped growing.

Not only is doing such things utterly forbidden but this kind of stuff harms you over the long run, your going to wreck havoc to so many natural processes in your body many of which research hasn't even discovered.

I recall a decade ago out of nowhere being perfectly healthy and strong as bull buying into the whole vitamin craze culture as well as protein, as a result of this suffered for years with chronic deficiency and the inability to absorb many vitamins as well as an utterly wrecked digestive system which caused another 10 or so major issues I never had suffering for half a decade.

I recall a reer baadiyo relative dude warning me against this regiment before I started saying "you'll wreck your natural system' and me laughing at his stupidity, years later I became the fool as I stayed with him in Somalia to recover after everything else failed.

Don't ever gamble on your health dude because you will really begin to appreciate it when you loose it.

fox

31/12/16 - 04/04/20
VIP
You are completely out of your mind if your considering synthetic hormones, at 5'11 your above average male height and probably haven't even stopped growing.

Not only is doing such things utterly forbidden but this kind of stuff harms you over the long run, your going to wreck havoc to so many natural processes in your body many of which research hasn't even discovered.

I recall a decade ago out of nowhere being perfectly healthy and strong as bull buying into the whole vitamin craze culture as well as protein, as a result of this suffered for years with chronic deficiency and the inability to absorb many vitamins as well as an utterly wrecked digestive system which caused another 10 or so major issues I never had suffering for half a decade.

I recall a reer baadiyo relative dude warning me against this regiment before I started saying "you'll wreck your natural system' and me laughing at his stupidity, years later I became the fool as I stayed with him in Somalia to recover after everything else failed.

Don't ever gamble on your health dude because you will really begin to appreciate it when you loose it.
I was trolling but this is great advice saxiib. If you dont mind what health issues did you have? Liver failure?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts