Status
Not open for further replies.

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
The famous

testosterone-restoring-drug_0.jpg
That and Dbol you gonna be looking like Zeus:obama:

Every hormone has counter acting hormone. So you have to be wary about Insulin. Improper usage of HGH, can and will cause insulin resistance which will lead to a host of problems. When you take HGH, it crashes your insulin production. So if you eat carbs after an injection, will cause significant rise in blood sugar levels since there no insulin serection; which is damaging to the body. So eat carbs like 2-3 hours after an injection. And HGH works in spurts, so you won’t get taller in one injection. We’re talking about 2-4 injections a day, depending on dosages.

You are also still growing. I suggest eat as much as possible meats especially red meat, cheese and eggs to maximum growth. I’m not talking about adding them to your regiment but them being your stable of your diet. Also remove all process food instantly, which destroy and mess up digestive process, you want to absorb as much food as possible. Also add intermittent fasting or 24hr/week to maximum HGH levels.

Finally, HGH is ridiculously expensive. We are talking 5k a month for pharmaceutical grade European and American HGH. Chinese version are cheaper and do work, JINTROPIN, but they are heavily faked. And other Chinese versions are complete bunk.

Do your research heavily before you spend a dollar, you will get burnt if you don’t do you research, understand the hormone and how to use it safely without sides. All injections hormones comes with side, you can negate them but never stop them completely. Maybe look into science and safety of MK677? Oral Growth?? Be prepared to be hungry doe

Best of luck brah,

@Unstable what do you think about sarms?
They work but they aren’t potent as anabolic steroids but have less sides. But with anabolic AAS steroids, you have a product that works instantly, come with thousands of peer reviewed studies on them and you have the ability purchase pharmaceutical grade versions of some of these hormones.

Truthfully I’m not a fan of them because they are research chemicals at the moment, yes, they have some scientific studies behind them but have never been approved for human usage like some AAS have been.

If you want to dabble in the PED world but scared of sides, injections and shutting your natural production. I suggest a mild cycle like 30mg of Dbol, 60-80mg of Tbol or 50-80mg of Var, obviously assuming that they are probably dosed for 6-8 weeks. You will gain nothing but lean muscle, see slightest natural suppression (Won’t even notice) and all these compounds have little androgenic sides, so no effect on bodyhair, hairloss, prostate issues and sperm production.

Why try and reinvent the wheel when the wheel, cart and horse is available???

But as usual, always do your research before ever taking anything.

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
They work but they aren’t potent as anabolic steroids but have less sides. But with anabolic AAS steroids, you have a product that works instantly, come with thousands of peer reviewed studies on them and you have the ability purchase pharmaceutical grade versions of some of these hormones.

Truthfully I’m not a fan of them because they are research chemicals at the moment, yes, they have some scientific studies behind them but have never been approved for human usage like some AAS have been.

If you want to dabble in the PED world but scared of sides, injections and shutting your natural production. I suggest a mild cycle like 30mg of Dbol, 60-80mg of Tbol or 50-80mg of Var, obviously assuming that they are probably dosed for 6-8 weeks. You will gain nothing but lean muscle, see slightest natural suppression (Won’t even notice) and all these compounds have little androgenic sides, so no effect on bodyhair, hairloss, prostate issues and sperm production.

Why try and reinvent the wheel when the wheel, cart and horse is available???

But as usual, always do your research before ever taking anything.
I see but don't you need a proper PCT after dabbing into that stuff? What do you recommend?

ExcessFame

True Villain
Every hormone has counter acting hormone. So you have to be wary about Insulin. Improper usage of HGH, can and will cause insulin resistance which will lead to a host of problems. When you take HGH, it crashes your insulin production. So if you eat carbs after an injection, will cause significant rise in blood sugar levels since there no insulin serection; which is damaging to the body. So eat carbs like 2-3 hours after an injection. And HGH works in spurts, so you won’t get taller in one injection. We’re talking about 2-4 injections a day, depending on dosages.

You are also still growing. I suggest eat as much as possible meats especially red meat, cheese and eggs to maximum growth. I’m not talking about adding them to your regiment but them being your stable of your diet. Also remove all process food instantly, which destroy and mess up digestive process, you want to absorb as much food as possible. Also add intermittent fasting or 24hr/week to maximum HGH levels.

Finally, HGH is ridiculously expensive. We are talking 5k a month for pharmaceutical grade European and American HGH. Chinese version are cheaper and do work, JINTROPIN, but they are heavily faked. And other Chinese versions are complete bunk.

Do your research heavily before you spend a dollar, you will get burnt if you don’t do you research, understand the hormone and how to use it safely without sides. All injections hormones comes with side, you can negate them but never stop them completely. Maybe look into science and safety of MK677? Oral Growth?? Be prepared to be hungry doe

Best of luck brah,
Tbh HGH will give very minimal effects for a 19yo. He won't magically get taller.

I see but don't you need a proper PCT after dabbing into that stuff? What do you recommend?
I wouldn’t touch those drugs and you wouldn’t need it for the dosage I recommend with the compounds I listed. They also come with side effects. Only use PCT if you use heavy androgens, we are talking about heavy compounds like Testosterone, Deca, Tren, Anadrol and orals at high dosages
"In a study done in the early 80’s, a very high dose of Dbol (100mgs/day for 6 weeks) decreased plasma testosterone to about 40% of it’s normal value, plasma GH went up about a third, LH dropped to about 80% of it’s original value, and FSH went down about a third"

Look at this study, yes, taking Dbol at 100mgs/day for 6 weeks caused testosterone levels to go down by 40%. If you had testosterone level of 850 ng/dl, taking Dbol at that dosage would reduce it to 510 ng/dl. With 30mg/day for 6-8, you see the slightest reduction, and PCT wouldn't be needed. Body will kickstart production again. And Tbol and Var at my dosage are excellent starting points

And trust me, there’s a lot of guys naturally walking around with testosterone levels lower than 510 ng/dl. At my dosages and compounds I suggest, it’s a simple dabble into the PED world without getting burnt.

Tbh HGH will give very minimal effects for a 19yo. He won't magically get taller.

It all depends on his oestrogen levels, carbs intake, epiphyseal growth plates, sleep, physical activity, other hormones like Vitamin D and Zinc and the dosage he chooses to run.

Disagree on the HGH part working too late on a 19 yr old, sure, anything over 21 wouldn't experience greater benefits.
Dennis Rodman - He was 5'6 in high school. Then at the age of 19, he went from 5'9 to 6'8! Almost a foot!
David Robinson - 5'9 his junior year of high school and 6'7 his senior year and then 7'0 in College.
Scottie Pippen - Entered college at 6'1. Final height? 6'8.
Michael Jordan - He grew from 5'10 to 6'3 from his sophmore to junior year in highschool. Final Height is 6'6. I also heard no one in his family is over 6'0, but that was from only one source so not sure.
Chris Anstey - Played tennis until age 17. Then started playing basketball and grew 7 inches. Final height was 7'0.
Tim Duncan - Grew 8 inches in some of his highschool years and now maxes out at 6'11.
Lamar Odom- Was 6'2 as a highschool point guard. Out of nowhere he hit a huge growth spurt to 6'9.
Manu Ginobli- Hes from Argentina, a country whose average height is 5'8 1/2. Both of his brothers were late bloomers, and reached 6 ft in their teens. Manu was also a late bloomer and in two years, he shot up 10 inches from 5'8 to 6'6.
Dwight Howard from 5'8" to 6'9" in one year
LeBron 6'1" to 6'8" in less than 2 years.
Anthony Randolph was 6'9 at the draft combine in '08, now he's 6'11-7'

And I wouldn't even both listing all the suspicious growth by Chinese, Korean and other American basketballers.

I suspect honestly, it just isn't HGH. These people also have something that prevents epiphyseal growth plates from closing and extending the growth people. But HGH is proven to work for height, period, as long as growth plates aren't closed, you will grow.

And I have to disagree, when it comes to height, longevity and health. HGH is magic, these a reason its so expensive and sporting athletes love it.

Last edited:

Genie

The last suugo bender
I am 19 and 5ft11 (180 cm). If i dont get to 183 cm by next year i might go on HGH therapy. Male members in my family average at 6ft and the women average at 5ft7. What do you think?

Dude i'm 6ft already and i'm a girl , keep up :mahubowtf::farole:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending