HGH

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joesph Muktaar

I am the Andy Dufernse of this site
Sus means suspect. Who's making fun of you bro?
What you teasing me
upload_2017-8-6_19-16-23.png

Just jks

Transparent

cismaan maxamuud
I am 19 and 5ft11 (180 cm). If i dont get to 183 cm by next year i might go on HGH therapy. Male members in my family average at 6ft and the women average at 5ft7. What do you think?
Thats a good height,one question tho,what how much have you grown in the past year or so,that may give you an indication if you growth has stopped or not.

Slave of hobyo whats with the poor joke? Put some creativity into it.
Instead of putting centimeters into your height add them to your bicep. Bro I've been to London everybody is using something so just buy whatever off the street

Double entèndre joke :icon cool::icon lol:

fox

31/12/16 - 04/04/20
VIP
5"11 isn't short - in fact it is probably slightly above the average.

Stop lying to yourselves.
I like being the tallest bro :liberaltears:hawiyes in Tottenham arent that tall so i am alright :manny:horta its not only hawiyes :ohhh:somalis in London are generally short
Instead of putting centimeters into your height add them to your bicep. Bro I've been to London everybody is using something so just buy whatever off the street

Double entèndre joke :icon cool::icon lol:
I want my testicles :manny:
Hgh only works if you're going through puberty e.g. 12yo and etc. It's over for you bro :chrisfreshhah::drakelaugh::chrisfreshhah::drakelaugh:
Not necessarily :manny:its all about the growth plate
growthPlate-420x330-rd1-enIL.jpg

fox

31/12/16 - 04/04/20
VIP
Thats a good height,one question tho,what how much have you grown in the past year or so,that may give you an indication if you growth has stopped or not.
i had a late growth spurt. Went from 5"9 to 5"11. How tall r u?

felloff

FA'CASH GANG BABY
You can get it from the streets but thats unregulated so f*ck that. I am sure theres private clinics that offer HGH therapy.

Alhamdulillah but i would love to be at least 6'1.

send me a link i want to be 6ft4 abti

Garaad Darawiish

Astra incliant sed non obligant
5'11 isnt short @fox. It would be considered tall in many places in the world. Consider yourself lucky, i know many niggas out here who are in their late 20s and are 5'5-5'7.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending