HGH - Human Growth Hormone

Status
Not open for further replies.

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
Damn reading this make me want to take HGH, just to try it out. But I won't of course I am a man of nature especially when comes to hormones, I'm all for natural stimulation of our hormones. I want to give my brothers the tip to squat more often since it stimulates the release of HGH. Just look at the benefits of HGH.

Human Growth Hormone, (HGH)
HGH - What is it?

Arguably the most important hormone in your body, Human Growth Hormone, or HGH, is produced by the pituitary gland in your brain. HGH is responsible for the health and vitality associated with our youth.

After the age of 20, the hormone release rate greatly decreases, and by the age of 30 most people start to notice an acceleration in the aging process. One of the leading factors involved in this decline is the decreased production of Human Growth Hormone.

Studies indicate that your body produces about 15% less of the hormone with each successive decade. As you get older, and your body begins to produce less of the human growth hormone, you start to notice that you look and feel older.

Human Growth Hormone (HGH) is produced by the pituitary gland in large amounts when we’re young, but secretion falls off sharply as we age.

According to research, at age 21, the normal level of circulating hgh is about 10 milligrams per deciliter of blood, but at age 61, it's decreased 80% to only 2 milligrams. Scientists believe that it's growth hormone that grows the cells, bones, muscles, and organs, and it is the level of growth hormone after age 30 that slowly robs us of our youth.
HGH promotes tissue repair, cell regeneration in the bones, muscles and vital organs, and supports the immune system in combating infection and disease. HGH achieves this by improving movement of amino acids (the building blocks of cells and muscles) across cell membranes.

As the body's cells die, HGH ensures that replacement cells are readily available. As we age, our HGH levels decline causing our cell replacement levels to reduce. HGH supplementation improves the body's ability to self-repair delaying the aging process.

Hormones are chemical messengers that help our body perform different functions that relate to our health and well being. The HGH hormone is basically made up of 191 amino acids which are parts of proteins. Our hormones are made in a number of different endocrine glands located throughout the body. After they are manufactured, they are released into the blood stream to do their work systemically; allowing each organ system to function at peak efficiency.

HGH is one of the more abundant hormones the body produces (at least while we are young); it is made in the pituitary gland which is located in the brain.

A few of the systems that HGH acts on include, over all bodily growth and reproduction and sexual functions.

This tremendous wonder of nature is produced at its peak when we are in our teens. At 20 years of age we produce an average 500 micrograms/day, at 40 years of age we average 200 micrograms/day and at 80 years old we average 25 micrograms/day.

So you can see that aging has a tremendous impact on the depletion of this hormone. Age isn’t the only factor that depletes this hormone, poor dietary habits and habitual stress can cause further imbalances.

Month-by-Month Improvements With HGH

Scientific research indicates that taking an HGH supplement can have these positive effects

First Month: Improved stamina, better and sounder sleep, vivid dreams, feeling more refreshed upon awakening, increased energy, more optimistic attitude and a better sense of humor.

Second Month: Improved muscle tone, improved nail growth, increased strength, weight loss, enhanced sexual function, improved skin tone, better digestion, and better eyesight, especially night vision.

Third Month: Muscle size increase, hair growth, increased sexual desire, less pain, improvement in mental processes, faster wound recovery and less muscle soreness, reduction in PMS symptoms, greater body flexibility, and alleviation of some menopausal symptoms

Fourth Month: Heightened and more consistent improvements, as listed above.

Fifth Month: Impressive weight loss / inch reduction, thickening of skin and greater elasticity, thickening of hair with a shiny, health appearance, improvement in skin texture/appearance, and reduction of wrinkles.

Sixth Month: Cellulite greatly diminishes, eyesight greatly improves, stronger resistance to colds, flu and other illnesses, old wounds are healing or have healed, grayed hair begins to return to natural color, blood pressure normalizes, body is much more contoured, emotional stability is improved, some pain and soreness disappear, exercise tolerance is increased, LDL and triglycerides are reduced, heart rate improves, and immune system improves.

CaliTedesse

VIP
How does HGH work?
It Energizes Your Body's Master Energy Center (i.e. the Pituitary) How you look and feel depends on your pituitary, which functions as your body's master energy center. Weak pituitary function may cause symptoms of aging, a run-down condition, low energy or an accumulation of fat. Enhancing pituitary output has been clinically demonstrated to reverse many such symptoms.

Human Growth Hormone (HGH) is the main hormone trigger of your entire body. It tells your body to replace the cells that die on a daily basis.

HGH promotes growth in children and plays an essential role in the adult metabolism. The body secretes the hormone, in decreasing amounts, throughout our lifetimes. The amount of hormone in the body can be measured by levels of IGF-1 (Insulin Growth Factor).

The most up to date HGH information says that as we age our bodies circulate progressively less and less natural HGH, thus replacing fewer and fewer dying cells with new ones. This result's in what we call the aging process. Modern day research and the human growth hormone information that results, claims that by increasing the amount of natural HGH in the system, the body responds much more efficiently to the impulse to replace these lost cells.

Boosting HGH and IGF-1 (insulin-like growth factor 1) Naturally

The scientific community accepts the fact that keeping HGH levels up is the key to reversing the aging process. The question is how best to safely raise HGH levels. Initial trials used injections of HGH taken from the pituitary glands of cadavers. HGH has now been synthesized but still must be given by injection since oral supplements are broken down in the stomach by bile acids and not absorbed by the system. These injections are extremely expensive ($8,000 to $35,000 per year). Fortunately there is an effective natural alternative to HGHreplacement, using nutritional supplements which will stimulate the release of HGH from the pituitary.

Scientific research suggests that promoting the body naturally to release HGH is more affordable, safer, and even more effective than directly replacing the hormone.

The best way to increase HGH

Research indicates that the best way to elevate HGH levels is to stimulate the body to produce more HGH. Rather than introduce more HGH into the body, you can stimulate your own pituitary gland to produce more HGH. Remember that studies have shown that an old pituitary gland has the same capacity to produce HGH as a young pituitary gland. If we can find a way to stimulate our pituitary gland we will have the best of all worlds. You are not introducing a foreign GH, so you eliminate the side effects. Also, our body is very good at self regulating.

It will not produce an excessive amount of HGH which could be harmful. In effect, you body knows best what the correct dosage of HGH is to release for your body. This line of supplements are called HGH enhancers.

HGH is produced in the human brain by the pituitary gland, it is produced in greatest amounts in adolescence. As we age, the production of HGH (Human Growth Hormone) diminishes. By the age of 60, HGH levels decrease by 80% from adolescent levels. Depletion is marked by the familiar signs of aging, such as increased body fat, lack of vitality, decreased muscle mass, and poor general health.

In a study conducted in Sweden, Dr. Bengt-Ake Bengtsson found people with low levels of HGH had a shorter life span than those of the same age with higher levels of HGH. However, after six months of HGH therapy, the aging process was reduced by an average 10 years in test subjects.

Benefits of increased HGH levels

The New England Journal of Medicine published the clinical findings of Daniel Rudman, MD, regarding his hgh human growth hormone research on the anti-aging effects of hgh. His findings were astonishing.

Dr. Daniel Rudman's study in the New England Journal of Medicine demonstrated the remarkable ability to reverse the effects of aging upon the human body with the employment of Human Growth Hormones!

Due in part to his efforts, it has now become commonly accepted that "The overall deterioration of the body that comes with growing old is not inevitable."

Dr. Rudmans's study saw the effects of HGH upon overweight people between the ages of 61 and 80 years of age.

These people did not alter their personal habits of eating, smoking, or exercise, yet with the consumption of HGH, they lost an average of 14% of their body fat, while gaining an average of 8.8% lean muscle mass. Their skin became firmer and they experienced a localized increase in bone density.

OVERALL, HGH APPEARED TO REVERSE THE EFFECTS OF AGING BY 10 - 20 YEARS !!! The table below represents the results of a study on the Effects of Growth Hormone administration upon 202 patients of ages 39-74.

(L. Casserly, M.D., P.H.D. Medical College of Wisconsin)

Patients reported improvement in the following areas:

Desired Effect
Improvement
Muscular Strength
88%
Energy Level
84%
Body Fat Reduction
82%
Emotional Stability
67%
Memory
62%
Wrinkle Reduction
61%
Attitude Toward Life
78%
Back Flexibility
83%
Duration of Penile Erection
62%
Exercise Tolerance
81%
Reduced Frequency of Nighttime Urination
57%
Reduced Hot Flashes
58%
Healing Capacity
71%
Healing of Other Injuries
61%
Sexual Function, Sexual Potency/Frequency
75%
Muscle Size
81%
Menstrual Cycle Regulation
39%
Skin & Hair Care, Skin Texture
71%
Skin Thickness
68%
Skin Elasticity
71%
New Hair Growth
38%
Resistance to Common Illness
73%

CaliTedesse

VIP
Mess I was given hgh to make him taller because he was so damn short he probably wouldn't be able to make it. They should have put him on the gear at an earlier age for additional height.
Damn I didn't know that, so he used to basically be a midget. Dayuum no wonder Nilotufaax said that.

Damn I didn't know that, so he used to basically be a midget. Dayuum no wonder Nilotufaax said that.

Steroids are for athletes not us regular Joes.

You will look like this if you get on it. Dealing with all kinds of gyno.

End up developing actual breasts like this dude.

images

And there are other issues like dysfunction with youre male parts, balding, acne, night sweats, complete shutdown in natural testorone production (essentially male castration lol). This is just a few of the possible sides. The list is seemingly endless.

It's not for us.

CaliTedesse

VIP
Steroids are for athletes not us regular Joes.

You will look like this if you get on it. Dealing with all kinds of gyno.

End up developing actual breasts like this dude.

images

And there are other issues like dysfunction with youre male parts, balding, acne, night sweats, complete shutdown in natural testorone production (essentially male castration lol). This is just a few of the possible sides. The list is seemingly endless.

It's not for us.
Yes i know akhi but that is steroids and HGH is not a steroid. I'm all for natural stimulation of HGH .

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
Do your leg exercises seriously like lunges/squats they will make other muscles easier to grow

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending