HG annexation of the forgotten Ceelbuur explained!

Nothing that comes out of Murusade hurts ee naga aamus. Either talk about the topic of the thread or log out.

Caaac why are you lying when you go off to quote FB links and i'm bringing your own members of Hirshabelle complaining about a Murusade politician. The man is Kheyre's Ex Associate and designed the Hirshabelle State flag and logo. Hirshabelle unukaaleh

1690754025639.png

1690754061643.png

1690754086299.png

1690754121961.png

That wasn’t a diss to XL. Read the post again. Every degmo in Middle Shabelle comes under Abgaal except Jowhar but the mayor is Mobleen Cismaan so we will take it :manny:
There is no degmo in Hiiraan where XL isn’t Gudoomiye or Gudoomiye Ku xigeen or Mayor. No offence taken btw sxb.

bidenkulaha

GalYare
Matabaan XL have the federal MP (HOP063) & 2 Deputies

1. Amniga Iyo Siyaasada - Ducaale Adan Garaaso
2. Arrimaha Bulshada - Maxamed Cali Garaad

View attachment 285455
View attachment 285456
Matabaan Amniga Deputy
The actual deputy matabaan is maaliyada. So that’s matabaan governor, deputy and xoghayaha, saldhiga police under Cayr.

I’ve never seen the amniga Kuxigeen so will have to check up, maybe one of those namings that never pan out lol

2A248FB9-48A9-49B0-8D73-B1E24BA9B31C.jpeg
214C32A1-117E-476B-AF31-E8604699CE5F.jpeg

Position 1, 2, 3 all Cayr

The actual deputy matabaan is maaliyada. So that’s matabaan governor, deputy and xoghayaha, saldhiga police under Cayr.

I’ve never seen the amniga Kuxigeen so will have to check up, maybe one of those namings that never pan out lol

View attachment 285457View attachment 285458

Position 1, 2, 3 all Cayr

You can see him with Dabageed in Matabaan lol

There has never been Maaliyada position named by Hirshabelle for Matabaan 1 Gudoomiye and 2 Deputies 😁

44878125-A482-4F23-8AD7-DC1FCE120143.jpeg

Garaso & Dhooboy

Must have been his last appearance, sneaked in with dabageed trip.

Regardless the Maaliyada is very real. He’s doing most of the gudoomiya’s work when he’s in Galmudug :mjpls:
:mjohreally:Matabaan waa wada leenahay imboow soo maha.

Maybe Gudoomiye appointed him as gacanyare but I haven’t seen official appointment yet.

Anyways, there isn’t a single degmo where XL don’t have representation in Hiiraan. I’m glad I proved my point.

But go easy on the Afar Qooble, you guys are gonna expand so hard wlhi the only place they live in Somalia gonna be taken away from them. I can imagine 1p1v elections the Ceelbuur council and Federal MPs will return to how it was and HG will take it all. Sad fate.

bidenkulaha

GalYare
:mjohreally:Matabaan waa wada leenahay imboow soo maha.

Maybe Gudoomiye appointment him as gacanyare but I haven’t seen official appointment yet.

Anyways, there isn’t a single degmo where XL don’t have representation in Hiiraan. I’m glad I proved my point.

But go easy on the Afar Qooble, you guys are gonna expand so hard wlhi the only place they live in Somalia gonna be taken away from them. I can imagine 1p1v elections the Ceelbuur council will return to how it was and HG will take it all. Sad fate.
1m1v is something to look forward to for sure, the 10 or so people left in Ceelbuur after stabilisation will be welcoming new migrants to help develop the place. I support peace, development and democracy in the region.

In the meantime we will help them liberate themselves

1m1v is something to look forward to for sure, the 10 or so people left in Ceelbuur after stabilisation will be welcoming new migrants to help develop the place. I support peace, development and democracy in the region.

In the meantime we will help them liberate themselves
exactly, I don’t get why they are throwing a fit, they are supposed to be welcoming this extra manpower instead of opposing it. Whatever the case, Ceelbuur needs population so their fellow neighbours from Guriceel & Dhusamareeb should make up the new population and make the district into a prosperous one that has access to all government services and healthcare.

bidenkulaha

GalYare
exactly, I don’t get why they are throwing a fit, they are supposed to be welcoming this extra manpower instead of opposing it. Whatever the case, Ceelbuur needs population so their fellow neighbours from Guriceel & Dhusamareeb should make up the new population and make the district into a prosperous one that has access to all government services and healthcare.
You can see it in places liberated from Shabaab across Somalia that lacks population. Population movement happens, this is natural tbh. It doesn’t require ‘land expansion’. In post Shabaab scenario population will move East from Western Galgaduud which is a lot drier in drought years. Back in the Siyad government we moved west because of the highway and abundance of water wells. My great great grandfather awcali was the first settler in Dhusamareb from our sub sub clan after a water well discovery. Post that movement. Siyad in the Kacaan spent a lot of money developing the west which encouraged a lot more population transfer. I can see this scenario reversing. Eastern galgaduud is a ghost town these days. It’s not just the case for one clan, but all the clans living there.

I am mostly winding up @Step a side but you can foresee Cayr out populating duduble on the Dhusamareb to Ceelbuur route, saruur/Waceysle in xarardheere and nawaaxigeed quickly. This is normal, we have a lot of ppl in galgaduud.

You can see it in places liberated from Shabaab across Somalia that lacks population. Population movement happens, this is natural tbh. It doesn’t require ‘land expansion’. In post Shabaab scenario population will move East from Western Galgaduud which is a lot drier in drought years. Back in the Siyad government we moved west because of the highway and abundance of water wells. My great great grandfather awcali was the first settler in Dhusamareb from our sub sub clan after a water well discovery. Post that movement. Siyad in the Kacaan spent a lot of money developing the west which encouraged a lot more population transfer. I can see this scenario reversing. Eastern galgaduud is a ghost town these days. It’s not just the case for one clan, but all the clans living there.

I am mostly winding up @Step a side but you can foresee Cayr out populating duduble on the Dhusamareb to Ceelbuur route, saruur/Waceysle in xarardheere and nawaaxigeed quickly. This is normal, we have a lot of ppl in galgaduud.
Exactly, speaking about population, Wabxo also needs some population so @Level58 can help with that soo maha? Maxamed Cali need to look after Wabxo or else Maxaas will be under threat.

Land vacated by Shabaab will eventually be populated by local clans. Especially in a place like Ceelbuur where it borders big clans like HG on the east and north, Abgaal on the West and XL on the south.

Last edited:
Your Hirshabelle state is ran from a Murusade man's laptop, his people live from Balcad to Burfiiq, you are even now blaming us for the yearly floods kkkk low IQ Xawaadle has less districts than us in Somalia and we fought AS before you knew what AS were. Cayr are in Matabaan and Maxaas trying to get Hiiraan deputy governor and you worried about another man's home.

View attachment 285436

View attachment 285437
You can take Hirshabelle vice president your dream to become vice president 🤣🤣

Do you think Xawaalde are laangaab calool hiraab ku jira like you? Hirshabelle president is banned from Hiiraan by Jeyte the ruler of Hiiraan who allowed him only a year now his last year will spend in Jowhar like his first year and then Hawadle president will rule Jowhar for 5 years without challenge

Btw we will kickout your 2 murusade mps

My magan and isxambaar laangaabs more is coming when we annex dhisiqtiir 🤣🤣

This is the isxambaar kid you bragging about looking up to Sanbaloolshe 🤣🤣

Trending