Hey y’all

Radical

Certified CNC expert.
1590648557774_1.png

Cartman

reformed
Not tryna diss you but if a big fraction of ur posts getting qashined I don't think people are hating u just got a toxic personality:tacky:
I’m toxic but my qashin meter isn’t up to par yet. @Emily marry my great adeer and dump your somali husband so you can give me your genes. I need my qashins to go up, and he needs a young woman to keep his heart up. :cosbyhmm:

How y’all doing
I see too many people changed their names and new people, well not new apparently mult-nickers since they know about posts I made two years ago :oh6b81q:
My state is still under a lockdown, don’t know when this governor gonna reopen it. I missed shopping, night outs, eating at my favorite restaurants and traveling. Missed my social life but I am grateful for my health, loving family/friends , have a none stressful job, and roof over my head. I used to hate waking up every morning and going to work but now I hate working from home and dressing up just to go to my living room to attend zoom meetings. I thought of turning off my camera but everybody has theirs on lol . Damn Karens !
Anyway I missed y’all crazy folks:it0tdo8:
DearColorlessChameleon-mobile.jpg

Grown ass men dming each other just to hate on the Da Queen
Giggling like little school girls.
You made a post about supporting khanissnimo, which is heavily against Islam and our culture. And you expect people not to qashin you?
:ayaanswag:

Molotoff

Supreme Bosniak Geeljire
VIP
@Emily is the resident female habesha. We go back a long time and she used to qashin my post mercilessly back in the golden days of somalispot.

@Emily tell me are you still together with your geeljire king?

Trending