Hey somali women, is this how yall really feel?

Status
Not open for further replies.

simulacrum

Neo-Darwinist
Op keep your sanity and don't search for keywords such as Somali Guys on twitter. I dont want you to go down like the supreme gentleman Elliot. :siilaanyolaugh:

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
You got that wrong :gaasdrink:
My idea of romance is pushing a Chicks head down to my crouch area most farax are like me harsh like the sub Saharan desert I remember once walking down the street with some fine chick as soon as she held my hand I felt like dying so I forcefully sneezed and rubbed both my hands together I told her not to hold my hand cause I told her I had a flu she replied it summer and proceeded to hold my hand so I pulled away and told her it was against my religion and asked her to walk behind me cause we were approaching a Somali restaurant she was Adamant she wanted to try Somali food she’s ajnabi I told her to wait outside while I get the food the qumayo came in a few minutes after and held my hand that was the straw that broke the camels back I took her outside and told her to wait andnot embarrass me again that was the last time I ever went out in public with an ajnabi chick.

We faraxs don’t do romance we like to go in and out just like a robbery

She’s a somalilander In my hearts of hearts I sincerely believe that they’re from a different race but you’re a dir sister it’s different as a darood man I share kinship with dir for the womb that bore daroods descendants is a dir queen surely one must respect out of all things the womb that bore you but let the ajnabis breed the peeps from Mogadishu and hargaisa wholesale kkk

You can find me diss even darood but you will be hard pressed to find me saying anything negative about dir.
Tribes are races now? :shookgabre:

Ahlieee I wanna cuff me a massai lion hunter, wagwan @South Cushitic

Ahaha cinina. It is only natural for xalimos to be attracted to us. As an East African Iraqw pretty boy, Allah subhanahu wa ta'ala created me with ideal Maasai admixture. This allows me to stand at 6'1 with a huge frame and chisled jaw, while also looking like a handsome Afar man. I tell you us South Cushitic brothers have it the best, we are unstoppable to be honest;

speed2max.gif

Yannie

The trouble is, you think you have time
I don’t see the big deal if people marry out. That is their choice. Don’t worry Somali men there are lots of Somali women who love your lanky body, ashy skin, small bones, and voluptuous futo :diddyass:.

Last edited:
That and more.

Yes I was born in the UK.

The Xalimo's back home are real women, so I would be open to marry one. But if not, I think I'd go for a high class Cadaan/Asian/Arab woman.

Bruv said 'high class Cadaan/Asian/Arab woman'. The latter two are ANYTHING but 'high class'. Just get a Becky. Goodluck.

Fulani brothers got it on lock (m'A)!
553px-BodaaDo.jpg

O5FDohI.jpg

Idk why these Somali girls don't least consider them and the Hausa. They're Muslim and are generally more similar to us anyway :manny:

I think you only have the stereotypical dark skin, broad featured Nigerians in the UK. Idk about Canada or the states tho, but 85% of Somali twitter seems to be UK females. Never met any of these Nigerians so far. Except one Hausa guy, he was a good masjid boy and nothing like the other Nigerians I'm friends with. They seem way more family/culture oriented too, but I might be wrong there. I agree though, Hausa/fulani people are good looking. They have potential for the 'East African' look without the inherent, global gaajo and large forehead/weird face.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending