Hey, beautiful niqabi ladies. What do you think of #iPhoneX #FaceID?

Status
Not open for further replies.
DJjjCUSW4AA5CPm.jpg

how dem ladies gonna use iPhone X with FaceID while der face is covered with niqab

Ban the niqab. It is an evil concept. It was the uniform of prostitutes in the age of Jahiliyyah. It's got nothing to do with Islam. They're dick riding s. If you see a niqabi, you should ask her for sex.

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
Forget niqabis, what about those females that change their whole face structure with make up:lolbron:Do they have to put make up on every time they want to use that tool

Niqab is beautiful however it's best to wear it in a muslim country.
wallahi it's very elegant and classy in fact I have one in my wardrobe at the moment with a matching Abaya but I am just too afraid to wear it outdoors.

Niqab is beautiful however it's best to wear it in a muslim country.
wallahi it's very elegant and classy in fact I have one in my wardrobe at the moment with a matching Abaya but I am just too afraid to wear it outdoors.
It's not Islamic just another Arab brainwashing of Somalis , why do you want to convert yourself into batman/ninja/tent . Unpractical and insufferable don't know why you put yourself through it , doesn't any bring you closer to god but if you want to be the umm zuliekha alter ego to ahead.

It's not Islamic just another Arab brainwashing of Somalis , why do you want to convert yourself into batman/ninja/tent . Unpractical and insufferable don't know why you put yourself through it , doesn't any bring you closer to god but if you want to be the umm zuliekha alter ego to ahead.
I will wear Niqab to protect my face from the sun.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
You do know niqaabis don't wear the Niqab all the time, she can quickly remove it, open her phone and put it back on.
I know couple of niqaabis who work in corporate. They don't wear it while working. Niqab is not like a tattoo, you can remove it anytime you want.

You do know niqaabis don't wear the Niqab all the time, she can quickly remove it, open her phone and put it back on.
I know couple of niqaabis who work in corporate. They don't wear it while working. Niqab is not like a tattoo, you can remove it anytime you want.
but let's you walking down the street wiv ur niqab on and you wanna check ur phone. u gonna remove that niqab out in the street??? hahaha, that lemme.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending