Here's What I've Learned From My Vegan Journey

I'm four days In, it's been good thus far. I eat stuff that is a healthy alternative and have cut down on Soy by 75%. Of course, no meat 🍖 dairy 🧈, and eggs. I feel slimmer and have quite honestly lost some pounds from it. As a people, we should adopt a Plant-Based regimen. Yesterday, I ate Broccoli with Guacamole 🥑 slices on top 😋

CalmOne20####

Somaliland + Ogaden Heritage
Veganism ain't good for your health. If you're gonna avoid meat,it would make more sense to become vegetarian.

@Shimbiris reading this thread

spongebob-akira-mash-up.gif

762hye.jpg

yklsuz8iu8s71.png

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP

Veganism can fool people for the first 1-2 years or so. A lot of the time because people also quit bad habits like drinking and smoking at the same time. Plus, anything is likely to make you feel better than the standard (processed) American diet that's taken over the world. It also basically can mimic fasting if you do whole foods plant-based but once you're at 2-3 years at least the deficiencies kick-in and the fiber and antinutrients become too much. It's a story as old as the 20th century almost.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I'm four days In, it's been good thus far. I eat stuff that is a healthy alternative and have cut down on Soy by 75%. Of course, no meat 🍖 dairy 🧈, and eggs. I feel slimmer and have quite honestly lost some pounds from it. As a people, we should adopt a Plant-Based regimen. Yesterday, I ate Broccoli with Guacamole 🥑 slices on top 😋

Hows the dhuuso?

Veganism can fool people for the first 1-2 years or so. A lot of the time because people also quit bad habits like drinking and smoking at the same time. Plus, anything is likely to make you feel better than the standard (processed) American diet that's taken over the world. It also basically can mimic fasting if you do whole foods plant-based but once you're at 2-3 years at least the deficiencies kick-in and the fiber and antinutrients become too much. It's a story as old as the 20th century almost.

Vegan niggas who go to the gym are some of the funniest man's on the planet. They out here with tons of pre-workout vanilla drink shakes just to get some protein in their lives :lolbron: :dead:

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
Vegan niggas who go to the gym are some of the funniest man's on the planet. They out here with tons of pre-workout vanilla drink shakes just to get some protein in their lives :lolbron: :dead:

The worst are the raw vegan girls or basically fruitarian ones who don't even use protein shakes. Imagine lifting weights, tearing up your muscles and then giving them nothing to build up back with. I wince at every curl, pull-up or squat.

:mjcry:

The worst are the raw vegan girls or basically fruitarian ones who don't even use protein shakes. Imagine lifting weights, tearing up your muscles and then giving them nothing to build up back with. I wince at every curl, pull-up or squat.

:mjcry:
THERE'S PEOPLE LIKE THAT?! :damn: how dumb can you get?

How about sugar?

Trending