Here Me Out

Radical

Certified CNC expert.
What I'm about to say might get me banned. Even be considered irrational and out of character by the lovely ones who know me here. But I've thought about it long enough, and any opinion not broadcasted is one not worth having.

Now I avoid creating pre-conceived delusions of the outside world and my place in it. Pattern seeking behavior, while in line with human nature, can lead to emotional instability, racism, misogyny and other prejudices.

Only tangible thing I can fully scrutinize, criticise and most importantly, give proper reason to, are my individual actions. I will not cast judgment nor linger on areas beyond my control. I'm aware that my brain is prone to partialities and confirmation bias, forming any sort of idea or opinion on someone or something requires every bit of nuance.

But I am fully certain with all my cognitive capabilities... That whoever eats malawax is a worthless human being and is beyond saving. Wretched, Uncouth, Neanderthals that should be disowned immediately.

Vanessa

Support interracial love 💕
VIP
1655047893512.gif

You think malawax is bad? What about that purple biriis mixed with caano iyo sonkor? 🤢 Only downside of my childhood, uff

Radical

Certified CNC expert.
You're one of them? This pains me
You think malawax is bad? What about that purple biriis mixed with caano iyo sonkor? 🤢 Only downside of my childhood, uff
just had that for lunch, what are you talking about?
Malawax and Sabaayad > Canjeelo
What's canjee**?

You not only align yourself with vermin but also dare make a mockery of the national dish, I don't care what uncivilized dialect you hail from. Do not desacrate the name of our illustrious cuisine. I will send death threats. Not joking.

Periplus

Minister of Propaganda 🇦🇺🇸🇴
VIP
What's canjee**?

You not only align yourself with vermin but also dare make a mockery of the national dish, I don't care what uncivilized dialect you hail from. Do not desacrate the name of our illustrious cuisine. I will send death threats. Not joking

I speak the original Somali dialect, Mudug dialect.

Canjeero is an adaption of Injera, it’s pronounced canjeelo in proper Somali.

:dead:

Vanessa

Support interracial love 💕
VIP
L

What's canjee**?

You not only align yourself with vermin but also dare make a mockery of the national dish, I don't care what uncivilized dialect you hail from. Do not desacrate the name of our illustrious cuisine. I will send death threats. Not joking.

I’m a malawax lover

I can’t help myself when I see a hot malawax with honey on top

What's canjee**?

Canjeelo is reclaiming the word from the Xabashi's.

Cajneero is basically just copying their word and adding an O.

One dialect are frontiers and patriots charting a new course for a new word to develop, the other are just lame copycapts.

Hodan from HR

Be Kind Online.
Staff Member
Ina abti, you utter blasphemy.

To think I once entertained the idea of the golden sun shining across the morning sky while I present you malawax, maple syrup and shaax..

gordon ramsay facepalm GIF

Radical

Certified CNC expert.
Ina abti, you utter blasphemy.

To think I once entertained the idea of the golden sun shining across the morning sky while I present you malawax, maple syrup and shaax..

gordon ramsay facepalm GIF
Why do you fantasize on inflicting such torture on me? Not even the grandest of my enemies are this creatively scornful

Radical

Certified CNC expert.
Canjeelo is reclaiming the word from the Xabashi's.

Cajneero is basically just copying their word and adding an O.

One dialect are frontiers and patriots charting a new course for a new word to develop, the other are just lame copycapts.
I can see through that dark screen, you treacherous pro-malawax propagandist

Kamaal

Sidii roon Raba og
We all know dadka buuqa, qeylada iyo qaxarka baddan eat a lot of Canjeero. The soft spoken Somalis are Malawax folks. Reer Malawax waa sweet people so please Mr. Radical Canjeerorism leave Reer Malawax alone or you will be dealing with Reer Muufo💪

Radical

Certified CNC expert.
We all know dadka buuqa, qeylada iyo qaxarka baddan eat a lot of Canjeero. The soft spoken Somalis are Malawax folks. Reer Malawax waa sweet people so please Mr. Radical Canjeerorism leave Reer Malawax alone or you will be dealing with Reer Muufo💪
I believe malawax is a reasonable explanation for the Somali Civil War and to an extent, the current state of our nation. It is strongly linked to violence and lack of social change.

I recently went to a african restaurant and ordered pancakes with fruits and syrup on the menu for breakfast and they brought me malawax and malab talk about false advertisement :bell:

but malawax >> xarjeero

Kamaal

Sidii roon Raba og
I believe malawax is a reasonable explanation for the Somali Civil War and to an extent, the current state of our nation. It is strongly linked to violence and lack of social change.
Malawax is linked with violence, are you serious?

I think it's the other way around my friend. Canjeero is the confused one, the one that caused the division in our nation! Why do you think it has so many names: You call it Canjeero, others call it Canjeelo and some even call it Laxoox. You see Canjeero is the culprit of the Civil War it divided our people in groups😄

Where as Malawax there is only one Malawax. It's pronounced same way everywhere in the country and its spelled same way, it's sweet and comfort. So at the end Malawax units our people. Canjeero divides.

Do you know what Malawax calls Canjeero? It calls >>>>Qeylo dish