Here’s THE WORST cause to die for

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot

Now they’ve died in vain let’s count the insult they’ll have

1. Their family will not receive any continued pension

2. They’ll be forgotten before this week ends

3. The one’s who send them in harm’s ways have their kids in Universities in the West

4. 2 months from now not a single high official will know their names.

5. Eventually Somalia will be Balkanized. A cause they thought they were fighting for

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
Waarya focus on your shithole leave muqdisho a lone every other thread of yours is about Somalia :mahubowtf:

Also that boy is beautiful mashAllah AUN, May they be rewarded for their great service to their country.

Exodus

Alienist
We all die eventually, and these brave men died fighting for their country, there is great honor in that.

The way you behave, you'll probably die of an STD you got from an underage prostitute in some backwater South American favela.

Lord of Warshiekh

Friend of a Selected few, The Rt.Hon.
You’re very stupid. Very few people are willing to lose their life for the honour and respect of their people.

They fought for the freedom of the nation from brutal bastards with an extremist agenda.
Instead of dying with an uncertain destiny in the afterlife, their admission to heaven is secured.

You’re very stupid. Very few people are willing to lose their life for the honour and respect of their people.

They fought for the freedom of the nation from brutal bastards with an extremist agenda.
Instead of dying with an uncertain destiny in the afterlife, their admission to heaven is secured.
:qri8gs7:
I can't rate so I clap

Macalin M

Out here
Fighting for a government that doesn’t care about him. A government in cahoots with al shabaab. If he dies then they’ll probably put his name on a street or something.

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
None of you would dare pick up a gun and fight but here you are sending off a maskiin.

Unpopular opinion but i agree with OP. He died fighting for a corrupt goverment that doesnt care about him and died for the same greedy people milking the system. AUN nonetheless

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Unpopular opinion but i agree with OP. He died fighting for a corrupt goverment that doesnt care about him and died for the same greedy people milking the system. AUN nonetheless

:friendhug:

These folks here are neef daaqaya that are influenced by emotion rather than taking me to task on the 5 things I’ve mentioned.

They’ve died for a nation, a nation that does not exist at this stage in history. It’s a nation fragmented into fiefdoms. It’s a nation infiltrated by interest groups and individuals. It’s a nation that will not honor them. I assure you that these dead soldiers will not get compensation beyond $3k if they even get a penny at all.

#Not-Worth-dying-for

Trending

Latest posts