Here’s pics of my last week’s visit to Colombia. What a beautiful country Colombia is, y’all missing out (Roundtrip $265)

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
By the way it looks beautiful., but are the locals scary looking or even gaaajo looking? Do they beg?

I’ve come to realize, I’ve been to Asia, Europe, North America, South America but the one place where people are thoroughly uneven is Africa. In all these other places you’ll see modernity, midddle class but in Africa you’ll see the extremely rich and the majority poor. In Africa you’ll be mugged or begged. Inkaar kugu sii dhacdo Africa.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I’ve come to realize, I’ve been to Asia, Europe, North America, South America but the one place where people are thoroughly uneven is Africa. In all these other places you’ll see modernity, midddle class but in Africa you’ll see the extremely rich and the majority poor. In Africa you’ll be mugged or begged. Inkaar kugu sii dhacdo Africa.

The reason i avoid africa is because of the poverty there, it really kills your soul, especially when u r in a tourist mode.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I Was born there you Yemen monster

1607108927320.png

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
The reason i avoid africa is because of the poverty there, it really kills your soul, especially when u r in a tourist mode.

it hits you hard. You ask yourself “ this ain’t fair manne. Why am I here to vacation when this man is crippled like this and barely surviving”