Herd Mentality

Hassan mahat

I karbash wahabist salafis daily.
That is Sad😞 . In my experience, when you have a good core of friends who work hard, you will also grind. I had lazy friends in my second semester of 1st year uni, and they almost drugged me with them, they were not Somali but Asian and white . In general, I just focus on my goals and stay away from bad influences now.

Alluring

Sayonara
are we surprised? no. Didn't I mention before that Somali gangsters come from stable 2 parent homes? Did I not predict this? A friend of mine lost her brother in a shootout. He was his grade's Valedectorian. Shame.
AUN but it's disappointing to say the least.

People need to pick friends not off ethnicity but integrity. I see great people hanging out with the community bums simply because they're both somali.

And I've concluded that the geeljire dna produces a side effect known as the camel herd mentality. We naturally hang out with other geeljires because it's easier and more comfortable. So if you have 2 bad camels out of 5, they'll poison another 2 and the last one runs away from the herd. In other words, the negative influence of a few have huge impacts on average or good people. Almost like "if i'm going to fall, you are too."
Nice suugo science there

Trending

Latest posts