Herbal tea

SOULSEARCHING

Hakuna matata
VIP
I have been drinking mint tea and chamonile 4 x a and I feel a difference, i feel soo good and happy, my mood is relaxed, more energy and I sleep better too.

what herbal teas do you drink?

Oadkac

I like oodkac!
I have been drinking mint tea and chamonile 4 x a and I feel a difference, i feel soo good and happy, my mood is relaxed, more energy and I sleep better too.

I love just eating natural stuff. Natural foods, natural drinks, natural everything. I just feel 100% better wallahi, and I get what you mean. I’ll drink a hot koob of chamomile shaax and I knock out right away, and the dreams are especially good. Dreaming of a leng ting preforming.... you get the idea.

If you like it, keep it up and try more teas! As you get more experienced, you’ll get to the good shit, unfiltered and directly from the source.

Echinacea tea. But I usually drink caffeinated teas ( black, green, white, oolong).