"Her kisses are hovering over my hot submissive body as I am reciting surat Al-Kursi so I don't com

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I read the whole thing. Sad, demoralizing walaahi. He probably suffered from schizophrenia. Yet there is no person who can compete with his resilience in remaining virgin in the name of Allaah swt, despite appealing temptations, and opportunities.

At the core of all this misery though, lies unhappy homes. Disastrous weak parents who just linger on earth without guidance, not even utilizing as a powerful guidance as Islam & Quran.

VixR

Veritas
In full:
"Her kisses are hovering over my hot submissive body as I am reciting surat Al-Kursi so I don't commit the grand one," notes a diary entry written from a camp in Afghanistan, in which he recounts in salacious detail an episode of unconsummated foreplay in bed with his Christian housemaid, Flumina, in Mysore. Temptation rears up constantly, first and foremost through this servant, who he insists is pestering him for sex.

They share hugs and kisses, he admits. "I am a young man and sex is being defiant inside of me," he continues, but their petting continues only "until I run away scared of the forbidden to happen; for fear of God."

"I do not have sex for religious reasons, although, thank God, I am confident of my manhood," he writes. "No particular relations with the other sex except for touching, hugs and hot kisses.

Dare I say he should’ve gone ahead with it. Maybe that would’ve changed his trajectory. He sounds too frustrated.

I’m trying to imagine someone starts reading Ayat Kursi while you’re kissing them lol.

VixR

Veritas
Mashalah, a man of culture
Why?

His home life was complicated and rough. He was made to feel ashamed of his Palestinian background, and internalized it. He was sexually frustrated, and didn’t find an outlet. Instead, he took to becoming a terrorist. He made that his purpose.

Flumina could’ve tried harder.

Why?

His home life was complicated and rough. He was made to feel ashamed of his Palestinian background, and internalized it. He was sexually frustrated, and didn’t find an outlet. Instead, he took to becoming a terrorist. He made that his purpose.

Flumina could’ve tried harder.
:cosbyhmm:didnt read the full story

I’ve come to the realization, not having sex literally makes some men insane.
Word. Lot of guys milk the cow at least 3times a day and its utters are still heavy at night. Marriage should definitely ve made more accessible to teens. Just marry them at 14 and tell them to avoid pregnancy until theyre ready to settle down(20s)

VixR

Veritas
Its similar to woman's yearning for children happening every second of the day.
That happens? Is your girlfriend pressuring you for a kid?

I’ve only seen that happen when they’re ready, but her man isn’t, or they’re having problems with conception.

I’ve never spontaneously yearned, or thought about babies without context.

I would say that once a baby is in the picture, it seems the man becomes second to that bond though.

Women are affected by lack of sex as well, just not in the outward way men are, not literally in terms of buildup on physical release of semen, or in the way it makes it makes them act out.

It’s more of an inward thing, and it’s stress reducing. There’s a noticeable difference between having regular sex and not having any, but it baselines when you’re not having it for a long period, until you’re having it again and you realize the difference was night and day.

I just think it seems it’s literally harder on men in a way women don’t realize.
Word. Lot of guys milk the cow at least 3times a day and its utters are still heavy at night. Marriage should definitely ve made more accessible to teens. Just marry them at 14 and tell them to avoid pregnancy until theyre ready to settle down(20s)
I don’t think you could’ve come up with a worse “fix” lol.

That happens? Is your girlfriend pressuring you for a kid?

I’ve only seen that happen when they’re ready, but her man isn’t, or they’re having problems with conception.

I’ve never spontaneously yearned, or thought about babies without context.

I would say that once a baby is in the picture, it seems the man becomes second to that bond though.

Women are affected by lack of sex as well, just not in the outward way men are, not literally in terms of buildup on physical release of semen, or in the way it makes it makes them act out.

It’s more of an inward thing, and it’s stress reducing. There’s a noticeable difference between having regular sex and not having any, but it baselines when you’re not having it for a long period, until you’re having it again and you realize the difference was night and day.

I just think it seems it’s literally harder on men in a way women don’t realize.
I don’t think you could’ve come up with a worse “fix” lol.
Ofcourse men lust over women more than they over them. God says in his holy quran "beautified to men is the love of lusts: of women, sons, gold and silver, fine horses, cattle and lush lands, these are the short lived pleasures of this world and with allah is the better destination "

First in that list is women, meaning they lust over them the most

VixR

Veritas
Ofcourse men lust over women more than they over them. God says in his holy quran "beautified to men is the love of lusts: of women, sons, gold and silver, fine horses, cattle and lush lands, these are the short lived pleasures of this world and with allah is the better destination "

First in that list is women, meaning they lust over them the most
I don’t think it’s just lust though. It’s more than that.

I’m serious.

That list is definitely outmoded, but I don’t think you could make a similar list for women. Maybe beauty would be on every woman’s list. Beyond that, what?

I don’t think it’s just lust though. It’s more than that.

I’m serious.

That list is definitely outmoded, but I don’t think you could make a similar list for women. Maybe beauty would be on every woman’s list. Beyond that, what?
They dont have much desires because they are already the zenith of desire.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
In full:

Dare I say he should’ve gone ahead with it. Maybe that would’ve changed his trajectory. He sounds too frustrated.

I’m trying to imagine someone starts reading Ayat Kursi while you’re kissing them lol.

@looooooooooool @VixR

would have solved his frustration. what is the name of the female Hijaabi middle eastern star that somali boyz rave bout? I bet she would have sent him to the 8th heaven , and saved him mental disorder and headaches.

istaqufurulaah for my uttering & there is no 8th heaven! :(

Last edited:

VixR

Veritas
@looooooooooool @VixR

would have solved his frustration. what is the name of the female Hijaabi middle eastern star that somali boyz rave bout? I bet she would have sent him to the 8th heaven , and saved him mental disorder and headaches.

istaqufurulaah
Idk lol.

But the one who made him recite ayat Kursi when she kissed his “hot submissive body” her name is Flumina. What an absurd name. I hope he made it up. The whole article is upsetting, but it’s sympathetic.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Idk lol.

But the one who made him recite ayat Kursi when she kissed his “hot submissive body” her name is Flumina. What an absurd name. I hope he made it up. The whole article is upsetting, but it’s sympathetic.

I thought the article was really interesting. It came off sympathetic i agree. It showed the humanity of the repressed mentally unstable soul.

But i didn't like him abusing the word submissive.

Islam or any sex before marriage religion isnt pratical in terms of biology when your balls is filling with semen every day...thats why alot of arabs become homosexuals

Islam or any sex before marriage religion isnt pratical in terms of biology when your balls is filling with semen every day...thats why alot of arabs become homosexuals

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

Thats why u can get married the moment u start ejeculating sperms. Its not impossible.

Or just have wet dreams when u sleep, its less NO FAULT of yours, than say masturbation.