Her husband went on a Business trip

nahh fam wallahi when i saw this post one particular one came to mind, wallahi i'd send a pic but i don't wanna violate her g she was cool, our lips usually are as thick but just not wide horazontaly, ours are usually in proportional to our faces but are just full it can happen though, and the fact that she is not somali and has a less "negro" looking nose than me when im somali....
bro Somalis lips naturally aren’t like that fam
and she is probably Muslim jarir and they tend to for some reason have a smaller nose than non Muslims ones
We had Muslim African teacher like fully fully African and his nose wasn’t that big

bro Somalis lips naturally aren’t like that fam
and she is probably Muslim jarir and they tend to for some reason have a smaller nose than non Muslims ones
We had Muslim African teacher like fully fully African and his nose wasn’t that big
refer back to what i said, i said our lips are not as wide but full.

Attachments

• 5cdb4696a6ac07e94e97bb7f5754faeb.jpg
    5cdb4696a6ac07e94e97bb7f5754faeb.jpg
    102.6 KB · Views: 189
  • c532528c2a6c4035c20c19ed065334f8.jpg
    c532528c2a6c4035c20c19ed065334f8.jpg
    10.5 KB · Views: 187

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
it’s my guilty pleasure. That islaan is good right!
And I’m always shocked at how much dysfunction exist in some peoples life. Ilaahay ha asturo 🤲🏽

Iyanla is a caricature of herself. Her work is amazing. The dysfunction is epic. I always cry when i watch it. I don't need indian movie to cry. I feel like i am in touch with my humanity when i watch her.

Although i do have fun when she has alpha strong men in her show who confront her. She is a feminist no doubt.

Once an abusive slightly alpha man called her

"Sugar"

She was like--- Who u calling sugar????? I aint your sugar looooooooooooool

QueenofKings

Kick in the door wavin the .44
Iyanla is a caricature of herself. How work is amazing. The dysfunction is epic. I always cry when i watch it. I don't need indian movie to cry. I feel like i am in touch with my humanity when i watch her.

Although i do have fun when she was alpha strong men in her show who confront her. She is a feminist no doubt.

Once an abusive slightly alpha man called her

"Sugar"

She was like--- Who u calling sugar????? I aint your sugar looooooooooooool

What a legend! She has the best clap backs.

there is something raw and powerful about some of her exercises. It both makes me laugh and wanna cry sometimes.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
What a legend! She has the best clap backs.

there is something raw and powerful about some of her exercises. It both makes me laugh and wanna cry sometimes.

She excels in the power of acknowledging human pain, because she has gone thru it and them some.

Her gadgets & techniques are kinda kuku tho, sometimes i have to change the channel.

When she incorporates ancient african practices of young people washing the feet of older. i was like Yuck, nayaa u r going to far now

But overall it is a good entertainment, Black people are being healed universally i think. Her show is very influential and historical

FAKE attention seeking marriage destroyer,

no way will anyone accept a second wife to move in

secondly, think how long it will take the second wife to get paper documents to come to a western nation - i assume she is in the west and even assuming he hid the state the fact that he has a second wife

these halimos will do anything and say anything now for 5 seconds of attention on social media

fake attention s

want to now if a girl is a marriage material nowa days? check out her social media pages

TIP: if she has tons of videos and pictures on social media and tons of random guy followers, AVOID,

Last edited:
FAKE attention seeking marriage destroyer,

now way will anyone accept a second wife to move in

secondly, think how long it will take the second wife to get paper documents to come to a western nation - i assume she is in the west and even assuming he hid the state the fact that he has a second wife

fake attention *****s
My abti got two women living under the same roof.

Trending

Latest posts