Her Husband is Lazy, She Became a Truck Driver To Look After Her Family

"Your mom drives a truck"

:chrisfreshhah::drakelaugh:

@jamal9

The ironic attitude!!! It would've been acceptable if said, 'your mum herds goats'. She doesn't only drive a truck, but she also fixes minor mechanical problems of her truck, how many Somali men can do that? I saw a geeljire bloke who couldn't change the tyre of his car.

@jamal9

The ironic attitude!!! It would've been acceptable if said, 'your mum herds goats'. She doesn't only drive a truck, but she also fixes minor mechanical problems of her truck, how many Somali men can do that? I saw a geeljire bloke who couldn't change the tyre of his car.
Everything is against somali men. Why are you always comparing them. Obviously you would know all drivers have to be a krishboy or dabakafuul. So yes all drivers fix their vehicles.

Saalax Bidaar

Truthfulness so often goes with ruthlessness
This lady may Allah bless her is one tough woman nothing like these SJW snowflakes on Twitter constantly crying because their coffee wasn’t made right

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I have said it many times. Somali women have extra men testosterone hormones.

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
@Basra

You should consider it too. @Manafesto & @R.Kelly are truck drivers and make good money. Don’t you drive those vans Somali mothers in the diaspora drive? You’re halfway there as a truck driver.

I am on my way to Bullhead city,AZ now 2000 miles,three day trip I am getting paid 4500$.

You can net 3k a week easily if you run around eastvcoast and Midwest but I prefer long run, trucking is the most common job for Somali American males.

Screenshot_2019-02-05-21-04-46.png

I am driving through Red neck Oklahoma now, Cabsi cabsi no stop.:susp:

Last edited:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
@Basra

You should consider it too. @Manafesto & @R.Kelly are truck drivers and make good money. Don’t you drive those vans Somali mothers in the diaspora drive? You’re halfway there as a truck driver.

My frontal cortex brain does not work. That is the part where you make instant snap decisions like interpreting one ways, blind mirror in the car, and geography and directions.

The part of the brain that works for me is--the lazy, artistic side. More of a leader than a laborer. Ceo type. :(

Manafesto

VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
Fat girls aren't suitable to be truck drivers due to sanitry issues and lack of enough space for resting.:patrice:

Last edited:
Fat girls aren't suitable to be truck drivers due to sanitry issues and enough.space for resting.:patrice:

@Manafesto

Sxb, why don’t you help @Basra re-orient her frontal cortex brain, in order to become a great trucker like you? Let her accompany you on a few trips, she’s a single mum of 8 because her husband is in jail for Ahmed Madoobe in Kismayo for the last 4 years. Please, help her.

Manafesto

VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
Aren't most truck drivers fat or on their way to becoming one? At least that's the prevailing stereotype.

Yeah that stereotype only applies to white folks , it is hard for Somali trucker to gain fat on the road when you have girls lined up like a soccer tournament in each state , Surweelkaa ka dhac dhacayaa:siilaanyolaugh:

Last edited:

Trending