345987b1cfc373ec66afffb142921da7

bf1869f39454d473733e14260886c142

b8288f8b157d0cfb6b7fc132238d8a5c

4b3dcdff182091c68a0b2114934505dc

Last edited:

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
She is beautiful, actually both the girls are beautiful I doubt they will give their husbands’s second look if they weren’t prince

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
She is beautiful, actually both the girls are beautiful I doubt they will give their husbands’s second look if they weren’t prince

I agree.

Hence its only fair to trade, marriage is a business transaction. What do u bring on the table?

NotMyL

VIP
I barfed when she said as a woman of color :rolleyes:
Why? her mother is black, is it because she doesn’t look mixed? Because they see her as black, in fact most mixed kids feel more comfortable being labeled black. Barack Obama was the first “black” president even though he’s only half black.

IstarZ

A mere finger can’t obscure the sun.
POC means nonwhite.. it does not mean black only. Her mother is clearly black, she even has rasta hair.

britain-royal-wedding7.jpg

meghan-markle-prince-harry-archie-christening-getty-chris-allert-20064806.jpeg

She’s racially ambiguous and identifies as biracial. People mistook her mother for her nanny growing up. If she looked anything like her mother she would not be accepted into the royal family. She is very diluted and made sure to erase her “blackness” via cosmetic surgery.

Apollo

VIP
She’s racially ambiguous and identifies as biracial. People mistook her mother for her nanny growing up. If she looked anything like her mother she would not be accepted into the royal family. She is very diluted and made sure to erase her “blackness” via cosmetic surgery.

She relaxes her hair. If you take that into account, she clearly looks POC and not white.

Apollo

VIP
You can tell she isn’t fully white but she clearly identifies more with her pale side.
Why? her mother is black, is it because she doesn’t look mixed? Because they see her as black, in fact most mixed kids feel more comfortable being labeled black. Barack Obama was the first “black” president even though he’s only half black.

She is probably less African than Obama. Most African-Americans are around 20% European.. her mother may be even on the higher-end around 30%.

So.. in all likelihood Markle is 35% African 65% European. Nevertheless, that's still considered POC.

NotMyL

VIP
She is probably less African than Obama. Most African-Americans are around 20% European.. her mother may be even on the higher-end around 30%.

So.. in all likelihood Markle is 35% African 65% European. Nevertheless, that's still considered POC.
It doesn’t matter the percent the 1 drop rule still applies today hence why every mixed(b/w) person you see identifies as black

Apollo

VIP
It doesn’t matter the percent the 1 drop rule still applies today hence why every mixed(b/w) person you see identifies as black

I think by the 2040s the one-drop rule mentality in North America will fade as whites will then become a minority. Their racial standards will then likely shift more towards those of Latin America.