Her excellency my dear sister that I hold in high regards

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
@Reiko im dumbfounded by your behaviour abaayo macaan I get it that you would be somewhat upset if I expected for a puntite queen to clean and cook for me but if she's not from Puntland why would you care about her and belittle me a Puntlander? Does other women come before Puntland ?

Who are you loyal to other women or Puntland :sass1:

Personally I would support you against another man who ain't from Puntland :sass2:

Last edited:

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Us Puntlanders need to stick together abaayo macaan I need your support to keep these other women subservient to me so I can dominate them mentally can you give me more tips on how I can overcome some women's manipulation and what to look out for any tell tale signs?

Personally I would like to see you with a man who you dominate that tends to all your needs and wants that serves you cleans and cooks for you and treats you like a queen.

If you don't want the same for me a woman that serves me then you're a xaasid feminazi qumayo :pacspit:

Last edited:

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Oh why didn't you say that, you are not going to enslave a girl in Bari, pheeeew I'm so relieved.

Not!!!

How dare you think you're off the hook?

200.gif

How dare you bring Puntland loyalty into this

200.gif

How dare you try to change my mind about ass kicking you

200.gif

And one more time

200.gif

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Oh why didn't you say that, you are not going to enslave a girl in Bari, pheeeew I'm so relieved.

Not!!!

How dare you think you're off the hook?

200.gif

How dare you bring Puntland loyalty into this

200.gif

How dare you try to change my mind about ass kicking you

200.gif

And one more time

200.gif
We Puntlanders need to stick together abaayo macaan help me enslave these receptacles Puntland ha noolato I revere Puntlander queens:friendhug:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending