• The step father for encouraging this lie

• The ungrateful daughter

• The biological paternal grandmother.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
My friend found out her biological dad died when she was 7 months. Her mom remarried to another man and he raised her as his own. Well now she found out about her real dad, her biological paternal grandma came looking for her and exposed everything. She's no longer in contact with her mom nor her step-dad.

I've advised her to look at the bright side, she never missed out on a dad because her step dad treated her better than his own kids, her siblings even acknowledge that she was the favorite.

Gibiin-Udug

Unlikely. Those nosy aunties would've snitched a looooong time ago:siilaanyolaugh:
The step-dad's side of family would have snitched. Somalis don't know how to mind their business, hence why I made this thread. :bell:

TooMacaan

VIP
I get being mad, about not being told the full truth...but to cut off all contact with her mom and step-dad?? :gucciwhat:
That's extreme. She should be grateful to have had two [loving?] parents who dedicated their time and energy towards raising her.

Gibiin-Udug

I get being mad, about not being told the full truth...but to cut off all contact with her mom and step-dad?? :gucciwhat:
That's extreme. She should be grateful to have had two [loving?] parents who dedicated their time and energy towards raising her.
Ungrateful, I've absolutely told her to make mends and ask forgiveness to her parents.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts