Her brother facing 35 years in jail

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow. They really painted a benign picture in the video.

@VixR

What else would they say? You will see a gang member killed in a club and his parents saying on Somali tv, he was murdered on his way to the mosque and he was an engineering student bla bla. They’re all innocents. Once he knew the feds wiretapped him, he should’ve gone with a plea deal and got a shorter sentence.

@VixR

What else would they say? You will see a gang member killed in a club and his parents saying on Somali tv, he was murdered on his way to the mosque and he was an engineering student bla bla. They’re all innocents. Once he knew the feds wiretapped him, he should’ve gone with a plea deal and got a shorter sentence.
Yeah he should have snitched faster than the rest as it is the only time to be snitching for snitches loool

VixR

Veritas
@VixR

Good point.

Thank god my brothers are upstanding, decent people. According to the video, he’s doing as well as one could hope in prison, but he’ll be in his 50’s when he gets out. That’s going to leave a mark.

Good point.

Thank god my brothers are upstanding, decent people. According to the video, he’s doing as well as one could hope in prison, but he’ll be in his 50’s when he gets out. That’s going to leave a mark.
Yes as sadly it looks like his sister has aged severely due to his arrest and the stress it has cost her

Good point.

That is why one should not speak freely in america or else they may catch a case of 25 to life

Ach-tooey!
giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.