Her brother facing 35 years in jail

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
It sounds like her brother said something terrorist related to a friend who told authorities

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Unless u r a United States congress woman, u should watch your mouth.

At least 2 people snitched on this case.

One of them was a fbi informant that got paid $119000 whose cousins had gone and died in syria. Ironically this guy was probably the reason why the FBI was investigated the group. He was the one who recorded what everyone was saying and actually instigated a lot of it when not recording.

At least another one snitched during the trial.

His case comprised of 9 people. 4 people got 10 years, 2 got 30 years and he got 35 years.

2 dudes were released by 2017 so very likely did max 3 years which included remand.

At least 2 people snitched on this case.

One of them was a fbi informant that got paid $119000 whose cousins had gone and died in syria. Ironically this guy was probably the reason why the FBI was investigated the group. He was the one who recorded what everyone was saying and actually instigated a lot of it when not recording.

At least another one snitched during the trial.

His case comprised of 9 people. 4 people got 10 years, 2 got 30 years and he got 35 years.

2 dudes were released by 2017 so very likely did max 3 years which included remand.
Yeahh it was on 60 minutes and everything

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Another fruit of Wahabissm, why do Western countries allow this idealogy to flourish in their lands? Maybe cause they invented it?

African and muslims should never ever think that they will ever be accepted in the west as all should just leave to their mother land and bring peace there

VixR

Veritas
You can tell she’s still cries for him a lot, though he’s been locked up for years.

What a waste. How sad.

@Mehmet you will be next if you don’t change your ways.

He’s been caught red-handed on tape several times and as a leader, he organised a whole group to travel to Syria. The family should see the bright side. He will be alive with proper health care in jail and might complete his Phd while incarcerated, otherwise, he would’ve been dead by now in Syria.

VixR

Veritas

He’s been caught red-handed on tape several times and as a leader, he organised a whole group to travel to Syria. The family should see the bright side. He will be alive with proper health care in jail and might complete his Phd while incarcerated, otherwise, he would’ve been dead by now in Syria.
Wow. They really painted a benign picture in the video.

Only way i will die is with ahalf naked xalimo slowly slithing my throat as she cries i am sorry but i must avenge what your kind did to my people and did i not tell you that all of these troublemakers deserve death plus syria is not their country and they should stay out of it's business

Status
Not open for further replies.