HENNESSY-LAND’s Geeljire charlatan “Sheikh” in hot waters after he said ..

A legend, Do you know how hard he was raised. And you dare support the AA community over him, whilst he was telling the truth. Did he mean it in a bad way, No, was his intention to slander, No. So why are you called a esteemed world-renown sheikh as a "fool".
I'm not supporting AA at all. If that's what u gathered from my post then that's u dude.

The way he said it is what's bad. He could've just said people who practice zina in general but saying "how many blacks know their fathers" is a spit in the face to the blacks who are hard working and on their deen, trying to kill off the stereotypes surrounding them.

When an Arab sheikh starts talking about Somali girls commiting zina and the divorce rates I'd like to see ur reaction.

Last edited:

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
I'm not supporting AA at all. If that's what u gathered from my post then that's u dude.

The way he said it is what's bad. He could've just said people who practice zina in general but saying "how many blacks know their fathers" is a spit in the face to the blacks who are hard working and on their deen, trying to kill off the stereotypes surrounding them.

When an Arab sheikh starts talkign about Somali girls commiting zina and the divorce rates I'd like to see ur reaction.
Sorry for the misinterpretation, an error on my side

Yes, this sheikh made a error in the phrasing and the way he said it, but we should not say its a lie. Some aspect is truth. For the Majority, its truth, for minority it is a issue. Zina is prevalent in AA community's.

Also, when and if there is a Arab Shiekh that talks about Somali girls and the divorce rate, then I would indeed comment and say, "what has this world come to", and get angry at what happened to us. If someone is telling the truth, I would not deny the truth.

I know for a fact, he made jokes and quotes like this before - No response

AA being spoke about = "allah bahayay allah gogiyay ", Somali Twitters saying he is Pakistani, and sorry, not us!

And also, Germantown Masjid, from what I read, has no right to post this. "Abdulwali Nelson" - Never forget, that dirty rapist was a active speaker in this so- called "Mosque". It has other issues, then picking out a Shiekh like this.

Sorry for the misinterpretation, an error on my side

Yes, this sheikh made a error in the phrasing and the way he said it, but we should not say its a lie. Some aspect is truth. For the Majority, its truth, for minority it is a issue. Zina is prevalent in AA community's.

Also, when and if there is a Arab Shiekh that talks about Somali girls and the divorce rate, then I would indeed comment and say, "what has this world come to", and get angry at what happened to us. If someone is telling the truth, I would not deny the truth.

I know for a fact, he made jokes and quotes like this before - No response

AA being spoke about = "allah bahayay allah gogiyay ", Somali Twitters saying he is Pakistani, and sorry, not us!

And also, Germantown Masjid, from what I read, has no right to post this. "Abdulwali Nelson" - Never forget, that dirty rapist was a active speaker in this so- called "Mosque". It has other issues, then picking out a Shiekh like this.
It's cool saxiib. I agree with u. What he said is true but they have to be smart in which they speak. The prophet apoke about conversing with a clean mouth. This kind of language will just make AAs resent us. They already know how bad their community is so why remind them like this?

I'm not saying pepople should act like like delicate snowflakes but in these matters we should be more careful and smart.

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
It's cool saxiib. I agree with u. What he said is true but they have to be smart in which they speak. The prophet apoke about conversing with a clean mouth. This kind of language will just make AAs resent us. They already know how bad their community is so why remind them like this?

I'm not saying pepople should act like like delicate snowflakes but in these matters we should be more careful and smart.
True sxb. But, we need a deterrent to not be like them. "Do not be like them" is normal, but unfortunately, he went a bit overboard

He is speaking pure facts my guy. I was once in a ROSS( a popular clothing outlet in the USA) with my dad and we saw hella black women in the store with their kids No dad in sight. He taps my shoulder and says “ Abe nagahaan madowga almost kuligooda wecelo ayaa laga daley.”

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
My dear @Gibiin-Udug has witnessed me call out this so called Sheikh in the past. Y’all too young to this forum but I use to dedicate threads in this dude. Cause I know him personally.

This dude drove a Xaliimo to insanity from domestic abuse. She went from being a niqabi to singing on the late Hodan’s show where Hodan got attacked by her family to remove the video and which she did.its besides the point but this dude to me is unauthentic. There’s deep seeded fakeness abt him. So many little Hennessy xaliimos are deeply engulfed by him. They long to be with him and he knows it and so he preaches like he is making love to them.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
My dear @Gibiin-Udug has witnessed me call out this so called Sheikh in the past. Y’all too young to this forum but I use to dedicate threads in this dude. Cause I know him personally.

This dude drove a Xaliimo to insanity from domestic abuse. She went from being a niqabi to singing on the late Hodan’s show where Hodan got attacked by her family to remove the video and which she did.its besides the point but this dude to me is unauthentic. There’s deep seeded fakeness abt him. So many little Hennessy xaliimos are deeply engulfed by him. They long to be with him and he knows it and so he preaches like he is making love to them.
He’s an ignorant, hate spreading idiot. I dislike him.

Why do they focus on bringing people down? It feels like it gives them joy talking shit about people. He’s gossiping in masjid. Someone needs to cancel him.

Let’s refrain calling this man a sheikh!

IftiinOfLife

Raw Hard Truth
If he was dissing arabs or white people nobody would care. He's right though about African American and the single mother epidemic.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

Rkelly me and you belong to the same heaven huuno. Inshalaah

I am having difficulty imagining this dude can be domestic physical abuser. He does not have the Kahuna, I don't believe that take.

But I do believe he can be verbal domestic abuser tho. With his Sheikh Status, he probably judged his wife day and night, that poor Xalimo must have suffered, rolling his eyes on her, and calling dh.ilo or what moralistic names. Calling his hooyo to gossip about his wife.

I bet you $ 100.00 he only has sex with his current wife once every year. if not once every 2 years

And the women who adore him like him for his Sheikh Status, his tall height, and his gentle, gay like demeanor.

Istaqfurulaah

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
And WHY is he speaking English when 100% audience is Somali???? it comes off inauthentic & fake.

This Sheikh needs to be ashamed!
cryinglaughsmiley.jpg

I would have respected him more had he said this

"We need to enslave these poor souls, poor African Americans, force them into Islam for they KNOW NOT WHAT THEY DO"

I would respect him had he said this, at least it will show a deeper caring than mere gossiping and putting down to make yourself look good

this sheekh is trying to act like he's Kevin Hart on stage always trying to make fun of other people

and he gossips so much I never seen a sheekh gossip more than this guy

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
this sheekh is trying to act like he's Kevin Hart on stage always trying to make fun of other people

and he gossips so much I never seen a sheekh gossip more than this guy

Its not his fault huuno. I am not a fan of his, but I do pity him. He is a product of his hormonal body, which is feminine

Mercury

VIP
Its not his fault huuno. I am not a fan of his, but I do pity him. He is a product of his hormonal body, which is feminine
I'm always suprised by this guy when he tells stories about other people

if you're a sheekh the things people tell you in private should be private bit this guy airs out people's business in front of a whole audience

and I believe he makes up some of his stories to make it more spicy

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I'm always suprised by this guy when he tells stories about other people

if you're a sheekh the things people tell you in private should be private bit this guy airs out people's business in front of a whole audience

and I believe he makes up some of his stories to make it more spicy

He cannot help it huuno.

in one public speech he said, a white woman came on to him sexually, and all he said was-- where is my wife, she needs to be straighten up.

I sat there watching, aghast, whispering huuno, are u straight?

An authentic reaction to a white woman coming on to u is saying

Caudubilaahi mina sheydaani rajiim,

Then protecting your gaze

Then not sharing it publicly.

It seems not only is he, his mama his best friend, his wife too.

Mercury

VIP
He cannot help it huuno.

in one public speech he said, a white woman came on to him sexually, and all he said was-- where is my wife, she needs to be straighten up.

I sat there watching, aghast, whispering huuno, are u straight?

An authentic reaction to a white woman coming on to u is saying

Caudubilaahi mina sheydaani rajiim,

Then protecting your gaze

Then not sharing it publicly.

It seems not only is he, his mama his best friend, his wife too.
lol that's strange didn't he marry a cadaan lady