HENNESSY-compromised Geeljire frm Canada has arrested himself for life like neef daaqaya in the livestock market of Somalia. Was transporting weapons

Hassan mahat

I karbash wahabist salafis daily.
As Somalis we should set up a market to trade every lost geeljire from the west to a hardworking one in Somalia. If he wanted guns, and war he should have stayed in Somalia. :susp:

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
As Somalis we should set up a market to trade every lost geeljire from the west to a hardworking one in Somalia. If he wanted guns, and war he should have stayed in Somalia. :susp:

couldnt have said it better.

Like the draft picks of the NBA we should draft pick, some lottery picks and some trades.

At this moment i’d like to trade this qashin midget
With @Gucci mane for this pious Geeljire
We will include cash considerations just to get rid of them two

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Guys! Let’s turn this thread into a draft/trade between xoolos in the Western countries for very valuable Geeljires back home.

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Let’s trade Xalimo Aden for a random Yemen fisherman in Xafuun, Puntland

I definitely agree!

kulahaa “ I’m quitting this wicked modeling business “. That’s after she undressed front of so many qoomuluudh men. Give me a break.

Trade her NOW!

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
I can sense the 68 from this face
Screenshot_20210115-174518_Chrome.jpg

Hassan mahat

I karbash wahabist salafis daily.
I will trade everyone who posts in the tribal council and Somali politics sections. Their qabyalad is the definition of low iq

couldnt have said it better.

Like the draft picks of the NBA we should draft pick, some lottery picks and some trades.

At this moment i’d like to trade this qashin midget
With @Gucci mane for this pious Geeljire
We will include cash considerations just to get rid of them two
Be careful sxb. Many young reer henny see top 5 as a rolle model. He is telling their story apparently