Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
View attachment 130058
This is the first question
My hw is due tomorrow
DF = 1/2x - 1

A rhombus is a kite, property of kites is that it’s diagonals are perpendicular to each other.

When you want to turn a line perpendicular, you take the slope of the line and inverse it, and also switch the sign.

The slope of the line is 1/2. Inverse it you get 2/1, make it a negative. The new slope is now -2.

The new equation is y = -2x + 1

@qalanjoqoordheer

Caaro

2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
DF = 1/2x - 1

A rhombus is a kite, property of kites is that it’s diagonals are perpendicular to each other.

When you want to turn a line perpendicular, you take the slope of the line and inverse it, and also switch the sign.

The slope of the line is 1/2. Inverse it you get 2/1, make it a negative. The new slope is now -2.

@qalanjoqoordheer
This question was incredibly simple. If you’re struggling with this then I pray for you :snoop: :mjlol:

I’m assuming this unit is analytical geometry, probably the hardest unit, especially in grade 10. This is the easiest part of it

Qali

Certified Pimp.
DF = 1/2x - 1

@qalanjoqoordheer
Mashallah, you are not a 68 IQ Somali :banderas:

It’s great for cheating :lolbron:
I was expecting a more difficult question to prove myself, even whipped out a pencil and paper.

Only to see something so painfully easy :meleshame:
I realize it was simple now but I'll give you a hard question if you want to prove yourself.

This was the challenge question from last week
Farmer Fatima rears chickens and goats. Today she returned from market and said, “I sold 80 animals, and now there are 200 fewer legs on my farm than before!” How many goats did she sell?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Caaro

2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
I realize it was simple now but I'll give you a hard question if you want to prove yourself.

This was the challenge question from last week
Farmer Fatima rears chickens and goats. Today she returned from market and said, “I sold 80 animals, and now there are 200 fewer legs on my farm than before!” How many goats did she sell?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
034D10C9-0078-4234-BA7A-F239A27B9EDB.jpeg

This was your challenge question? what grade are you in :ayaanswag:

Caaro

2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
U so mean ?

@qalanjoqoordheer just practice and it will be fine in shaa Allah . Good luck.
I didn’t say anything mean though?

I just said O guessed she was in grade 10, and that she’s a year younger than me if she’s going to 11 next year.

What’s wrong with that?