HELP!

Status
Not open for further replies.

BANTU

+op MVLI
So, I'm headed to Hargeisa in June. I bought an old school iPod Touch and a docking station and I want to load it with Somali music for my cousins to turn up to...they live in Hargeisa but they're not rich. They live off my Ayeeyo's bill of $700 a month and in a home my mother built (about 9 cousins, an Aunt and her husband).

My problem is I don't really listen to Somali music like that. I mean I bump the songs I grew up with, the songs my mom played in my childhood but they're all old school. My cousins are around my age and younger (10-20) and I'm looking for more modern music to fill this iPod.

I would prefer Waqooyi songs but southern songs are cool too. I would really appreciate any and all help. Thank you all for your time.

inb4 no replies lol I suck fml f*ck me right ? :heh: :jcoleno:

BANTU

+op MVLI
@OmarLittle I know Seattle white af and the Pacific Northwest is the dream of American White Nationalists but you came through my nigga, respect

@Coulombs law, nah fam I ain't ok post some songs qaxooti waxid

OmarLittle

Not your typical Farah
@OmarLittle I know Seattle white af and the Pacific Northwest is the dream of American White Nationalists but you came through my nigga, respect

What? :what1:

Seattle is about 70% white, lool. Nothing crazy. Also, Seattle is waaaaaay Liberal for White Nationalists.

You're welcome, I guess :browtf:

OmarLittle

Not your typical Farah
Don't play dumb nigga, you mean to tell me you don't know about your own city/state/region ??

http://www.politico.com/magazine/story/2015/07/northwest-front-americas-worst-racists-119803
Nigga why are you derailing your own thread about Somali music with liberal retardation? Did I say there wasn't any white nationalists in Seattle or the Seattle-Metro area? Are you crying about one group of white nationalists? Seriously? Seattle and White Nationalism? LOOOL. Seattle is no were near conservative or "racist". Take your horseshit elsewhere warya. :camby:

BANTU

+op MVLI
Nigga why are you derailing your own thread about Somali music with liberal retardation? Did I say there wasn't any white nationalists in Seattle or the Seattle-Metro area? Are you crying about one group of white nationalists? Seriously? Seattle and White Nationalism? LOOOL. Seattle is no were near conservative or "racist". Take your horseshit elsewhere warya. :camby:
Your city/state/region is white nationalism's wet dream and you can't prove otherwise if you tried...

You're right about derailing my own thread though :jcoleno:

@Coulombs law, I'm sorry. I know you know some songs please post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending