Help

I’m not aware of the Immigration law of Kenya … but my Visa has been expired for over a year and it’s not my fault… and I really don’t have no funds … some of my family members back in the United States is funding my Plane ticket to go back home … what is my next step?…. How do I go about leaving the Country? … can you give me some advice on what to do next please

just grab 30bucks with you to the airport and bribe your way out.
I do it every year after overstaying beyond my visa expiration date.

Mohmed

"For sale: Baby shoes, never worn."
just grab 30bucks with you to the airport and bribe your way out.
I do it every year after overstaying beyond my visa expiration date.
That is what I would do, but sometimes the immigration officer can be a pain in the ass.
I’m not aware of the Immigration law of Kenya … but my Visa has been expired for over a year and it’s not my fault… and I really don’t have no funds … some of my family members back in the United States is funding my Plane ticket to go back home … what is my next step?…. How do I go about leaving the Country? … can you give me some advice on what to do next please
Might be a personal question, but do you have any relatives in Kenya? It'd be much easier for a local to acquire a visa on your behalf.

That is what I would do, but sometimes the immigration officer can be a pain in the ass.

Might be a personal question, but do you have any relatives in Kenya? It'd be much easier for a local to acquire a visa on your behalf.
Yeah that’s what I’m thinking about doing … do you think they can just make a new Visa for me?

CABDULWALI XASAN.

Cabdul's Status CLOSED until further notice.
what happens if they find out youre in the country without a visa? Do they even have enough funds to deport you?

Trending