Help :(

So I've started a new school 2 weeks ago and I've only met 1 Muslim. Everyone else is white.
I've met another hijabi but she not doing any similar subjects to me and were in different years.

I'm honestly in 2 minds about leaving and starting the same year again next year at a more diverse school.
Or transferring at the end of this year which do you think I should do?
But I don't want to waste a year :(
Its HORRIBLE here.
Help

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Don't be a fool. Tuff it up. U r there for a reason...you will meet your Mr. Farah there

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
IM the new one. There's supposed to come up and talk to me smh

Stop your head and think. Am i the one starring at them or are they doing that to me. Maybe you are running from yourself. Change your attitude, you will change your reality

Stop your head and think. Am i the one starring at them or are they doing that to me. Maybe you are running from yourself. Change your attitude, you will change your reality
Nope it's definetly them staring.
Is this what if feels like to be a loner? It's actually quite peaceful.

So I've started a new school 2 weeks ago and I've only met 1 Muslim. Everyone else is white.
I've met another hijabi but she not doing any similar subjects to me and were in different years.

I'm honestly in 2 minds about leaving and starting the same year again next year at a more diverse school.
Or transferring at the end of this year which do you think I should do?
But I don't want to waste a year :(
Its HORRIBLE here.
Help
Whatever you do ,don't waste a year

World

VIP
You’re there to learn not to make friends don’t you have friends outside of the school? Just stay there and transfer next year.

Apollo

VIP
What level of education is this, high school?

White schools tend to be of higher quality than diverse schools.

Lebron James

4 Time NBA Champion
VIP
Toughen up and finish the year time flies by quick, I started my uni year first week of last month and already have midterms in 2 weeks. Time goes by quick it’s just your anxiety messing with your mind.

It's only 2 yrs if you do well in your studies, that time will fly past if you focus on your studies. Is your concern specific, like you lack a prayer room ?
No they have a prayer room thank
God
But the stares are really pissing me off, like do you not have anything better to do with your life?

Trending