Help

SOULSEARCHING

Hakuna matata
VIP
Hey guys I need your help,
i just got offered a new job that relates to my degree and ill be working 2 days a week, the pay is slightly lower then my other job I have which i work only only once a week, the pro is this new job is closer to my house where my previous one isnt and its not related to my career, i am in my last few months of uni and i am stressed out i have so much to do, but my family are saying keep both jobs.

What would you do in my situation?

Last edited:
Hey guys I need your help,
i just got offered a new job that relates to my degree and ill be working 2 days a week, the pay is slightly lower then my other job I have which i work only once a week, the pro is this new job is closer to my house where my previous one isnt and its not related to my career, i am in my last few months of uni and i am stressed out i have so much to do, but my family are saying keep both jobs.

What would you do in my situation?

If you are not in desperate need of the money reduce your stress level.

Vanessa

Support interracial love 💕
VIP
i would keep both but if its too much to handle

drop the old position and accept the new job as it is related to your degree. Its better to get experience than have no experience

mrlog

VIP
How many days do u go to school?
How long u got till u graduate?

Your 2 jobs equate to 3 days a week.
That leaves u with 4 days spare

If u reserve 2 for school, 1 for gym u still got 1 day to either have a lie in or chilax with friends and partake in gossip or smoke some herbs or all of the above

SOULSEARCHING

Hakuna matata
VIP

If u reserve 2 for school, 1 for gym u still got 1 day to either have a lie in or chilax with friends and partake in gossip or smoke some herbs or all of the above
Two days uni, two days work, i want to have 3 days off.

i use to work and study 6 days and have only a day off, that fully gave me burnout.

SOULSEARCHING

Hakuna matata
VIP

Uni is 3 days , work is 2 days

So your new job is related to your degree, closer to home and is only slightly less than your current one. I'd say take the new one but it all comes down to your own happiness. That's the most important thing.

May Allah make it easy for you to make the right decision.

Trending

Latest posts