Help This Somali Imam Build A New Mosque-Donate Generously

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've already donated to this great Imam, please do the same, so that Islam could literally be called a religion of peace. He's being threatened by young Muslims and in particularly by Somalis and little did they know that these fuckers will be caught and be prosecuted to the fullest of the law.

47EDF61C00000578-5249383-image-a-9_1515482155686.jpg

Australia's only openly gay Imam is pushing for the country's first LGBTI-friendly mosque that would also act as a safe house and counselling centre.

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2018-01-...ustralias-first-lgbti-friendly-mosque/9310952

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
thats is going to be really tough for him. but if his mosque does get established it. will probably face a lot of criticism. if it is established.it might even get burned down. The people that might even attend this mosque might get harassed because of that.

i personally don't feel bothered by homosexuals. I see them as ordinary people. I have had classmates, and co workers who were gay and i never felt uncomfortable or bothered by them. They just some ordinary normal ass people. i live in texas too which is a conservative state, that's not really accepting of gays, but you do see them around often.

Apollo

VIP
why do Somalis hate homosexuals more than other sins? They are fine with adultery etc yet homosexuality is seen as some graver sin.

Slippery slope.

It's a societal gateway to even worse degeneracy (trans, pedos, druggies etc). There are even strong irreligious arguments against gay people.

Slippery slope.

It's a societal gateway to even worse degeneracy (trans, pedos, druggies etc). There are even strong irreligious arguments against gay people.
Interesting , we always seem to forgive druggies mianly alcohol abusers , arrogance and fornificarion yet homosexuality is seen as the worst? I was recently doing studies on this and found homosexuality was decriminalised by the ottomans.

Apollo

VIP
Interesting , we always seem to forgive druggies mianly alcohol abusers , arrogance and fornificarion yet homosexuality is seen as the worst? I was recently doing studies on this and found homosexuality was decriminalised by the ottomans.

Druggies lost their mind due to drugs, their mental clarity is not as good. Homos violate societal norms consciously and therefore even worse.

Last edited:
The way I see it, the more gays there are the more women will be available for me. They're not competition for girls. So the only reason to dislike queers is if you don't like pussy which is why homophobes are all closet fags. It's like hating somebody for not competing with you for jobs or housing.

As @CangeeroBear noted, the Ottoman caliphate decriminalized homosexuality. Their scholars argued that it was a private matter between Allah and his servant, so this imam would have been welcome in the caliphate. They were more civilized and Islamic than the Saudi barbarians who now control the Haramayn.

The people who talk about ry being haram are comical. Lying is haram, stealing is haram, qabilism is haram, killing is haram, and there are no bigger liars, thieves, qabilists, and killers than Somalis. How about fixing yourself before you point the finger.

He is on a great cause. God bless his heart. Safe spaces are a humanitarian right for the LGBTQ COMMUNITY.
:salute:

Allah swt condemned homosexuality.

Allah's rules>>>>>>>>>>>> snowflake feelings.
No specific condemnation of homosexuality in the Quran.Most are based on Hadith which punish sodomy, intact numerous caliphates legalised homosexuality.Its an interesting topic as before Europeans came Persians and Turks used to sing poems about chasing shaved men.

I've already donated to this great Imam, please do the same, so that Islam could literally be called a religion of peace. He's being threatened by young Muslims and in particularly by Somalis and little did they know that these fuckers will be caught and be prosecuted to the fullest of the law.

47EDF61C00000578-5249383-image-a-9_1515482155686.jpg

Australia's only openly gay Imam is pushing for the country's first LGBTI-friendly mosque that would also act as a safe house and counselling centre.

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2018-01-...ustralias-first-lgbti-friendly-mosque/9310952
It's like trying to mix oil and water. There is no such a thing as lgbt mosque.

No specific condemnation of homosexuality in the Quran.Most are based on Hadith which punish sodomy, intact numerous caliphates legalised homosexuality.Its an interesting topic as before Europeans came Persians and Turks used to sing poems about chasing shaved men.
Homosexuality is condemned in the Qur'an several times. Go read about the people of lot in the Qur'an

thats is going to be really tough for him. but if his mosque does get established it. will probably face a lot of criticism. if it is established.it might even get burned down. The people that might even attend this mosque might get harassed because of that.

i personally don't feel bothered by homosexuals. I see them as ordinary people. I have had classmates, and co workers who were gay and i never felt uncomfortable or bothered by them. They just some ordinary normal ass people. i live in texas too which is a conservative state, that's not really accepting of gays, but you do see them around often.
What is a purpose of mosque?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts