HELP new Cushitic peoples youtube video

Status
Not open for further replies.
The word cushitic is only used to describe a part of the afro-asiatic language family. You'll have to read on genetics, cultural, historical, geographical and social similarities. The habeshas are for the most part cushitic genetically, but they speak a semetic languages derived from the south arabia. Habeshas got more middle-eastern admixture compared to the cushitic speaking east africans. But for the most part the amharas are more cushitic, while the habashas in eritrea have more arabian admixture.

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
guys thanks but for the help
though am sure it will be a controversial video

for once some think that all afro asiatic peoples came from us
apparently i will be taking the eurasian root

and also the religious cushitic theory as well
but i will be leaving out the cushitics are native to the area theory

@Apollo i dont know much but apparently cushitics are mentioned in the bible
and have a somewhat religious significance. any information on that or some clarifications of some sort so that i could generalise fromt that a viewpoint
of the significance of that part of the cushitic story

Apollo

VIP
@Apollo i dont know much but apparently cushitics are mentioned in the bible
and have a somewhat religious significance. any information on that or some clarifications of some sort so that i could generalise fromt that a viewpoint
of the significance of that part of the Cushitic story

The stuff mentioned in the bible is mainly about Northern Sudan. Not really about Ethiopians and Somalis.

I would avoid using the Bible as a reference. It is not seen as a credible source.

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
The stuff mentioned in the bible is mainly about Northern Sudan. Not really about Ethiopians and Somalis.

I would avoid using the Bible as a reference. It is not seen as a credible source.
cool i wont quote the bible
but @Apollo one last thing i am basically going to follow these steps
the migration story of Eurasian cushites from the area of Sudan
then go in to history
kherma
kush
punt

axum unsure were somali cushites subjects or citizens of the kingdom
cushitic zagwe dynasty

then ajuuran
a little about habesha peoples kingdom

then round of with current political events involving the current peoples

any suggestions of improvements

There are many Cushitic tribes that don't get much attention like Daasanach, along with the more obscure tribes like Gedeo, the different Hadiya clans, the Agaw subdivisions, the South Cushites, the Rendille, etc.

Apollo

VIP
There are many Cushitic tribes that don't get much attention like Daasanach, along with the more obscure tribes like Gedeo, the different Hadiya clans, the Agaw subdivisions, the South Cushites, the Rendille, etc.

No offence though, but they adopted Nilo-Saharan and Omotic culture.

Original Cushitic culture and ancestry is mainly found on the Ethiopian highlands, Northeastern Sudan, and the Afar & Somali parts of the Horn.

They have nothing to do with Somalis or Cushites. They are South Semites native to Arabia.

Don't claim other people. It is cringeworthy and typical of African Americans.

Don't Somalis likely have South Arabian admixture as well?

How else could we have CHG/Iran Chalcolithic DNA that Somalis have but not South Cushities?

Apollo

VIP
Don't Somalis likely have South Arabian admixture as well?

How else could we have CHG/Iran Chalcolithic DNA that Somalis have but not South Cushities?

No legit evidence of it, just people toying around with genome tools. I still think it's mainly from Egypt.

Also, South Cushites might just have the Iran Chalcolithic found in Somalis when you tweak the settings on those programs.

No legit evidence of it, just people toying around with genome tools. I still think it's mainly from Egypt.

Also, South Cushites might just have the Iran Chalcolithic found in Somalis when you tweak the settings on those programs.

But there is definitely evidence that Yemenis reached and likely lived in parts of Somalia. Plus the introduction of the camel into Somalia and evidence of Ancient South Arabian loan words in Northern Somali also indicates contact.

Perhaps the genome tools are telling the truth.

They have nothing to do with Somalis or Cushites. They are South Semites native to Arabia.

Don't claim other people. It is cringeworthy and typical of African Americans.
I’m not saying we are south Arabians just saying they don’t look like the typical Arab and have a more archaic look

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts