Help my son is an incel!

Status
Not open for further replies.

World

VIP
So the son sexually abused a 13 year old child, and the father not only didn’t tell her parents, but invited her back to the very same home she got abused in and cried to her?

Sounds fake, if not he should be charged himself.

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
So the son sexually abused a 13 year old child, and the father not only didn’t tell her parents, but invited her back to the very same home she got abused in and cried to her?

Sounds fake, if not he should be charged himself.
not sexually though more verbal abuse

The possibility of this being either fake or real is 50/50, but i seriously believe that this might be true. What a fucked up kid. Society ruined him, in a way i feel sad for him.

At first I thought this was bullshit but then if you go through the comments, you will find people commenting that they are having the same problem.

:faysalwtf::faysalwtf::faysalwtf::faysalwtf::faysalwtf:

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
I always find it weird how in the west they say my wife my husband and not his mum or his dad.
They're very disattached from their children

Wallahi im lost for words :deadosama:
Now i know why the alt right is so vicious. It's about the white women....It's always been about the white women! i kinda feel sorry fro them since in their mind it's like you are taking something away from them that was destined for them. To think some of you on here fear the white retaliation! this is what you should think of when you hear the about the rise of the Alt right... think the rise of the white incels. Majority of white ppl don't give a shit about race....it's these incels that hate blacks you gotta worry about.

:mjlol::damn:

The possibility of this being either fake or real is 50/50, but i seriously believe that this might be true. What a fucked up kid. Society ruined him, in a way i feel sad for him.
Yep! growing up thinking your second to "Chad" can f*ck a kid up.

:deadosama:

China's plan for africa mapped out in one paragraph by some user.

3 hours ago
OPs son is not beyond hope. He's a fictional character

Incels are growing in numbers, finding camaraderie with each other, and actually getting off their computer and committing terroristic attacks. They are a serious growing problem that needs to be addressed. I wouldn't be surprised if a lot of school shooters were incels (or incel type).

You got that right. Researchers estimate that in China alone, men will outnumber women by 70 million. That's 70 million frustrated, depressed, detached, lonely men in a non progressive country.

Its a serious fucking problem. And yes, those men are (or will be) incels. You think 70 million men are just going to be content being the government's work dog for the rest of their lives and living in isolation and loneliness?

level 6
FakeJamesWestbrook

2 points·1 hour ago
This one of the reasons I told my Economics professor China is due for a collapse sooner, than later.. Within 20 years... ( this was a 7 years ago I mentioned this), hence why the Chinese are trying to expand to other area’s and change their xenophobic ways, so those men can find women of other races, and make them Chinese( like how they’re buying up parts of African countries for instance)

:browtf:

VixR

Veritas
Why are these boys turning out like this despite having involved father figures? Halfway through that, it was enough to send him to a strict, military boarding school.

Ras

It's all so tiresome
VIP
Maybe it's just him rather than society.

Some people are just wired differently.

Wish there was a way to figure if your kid would turn into a rapist while doing health screening when he's still in the womb.

Society would be better of if we could just flush him out back then.

As well as those that add mushrooms to pizzas.

VixR

Veritas
If there’s a single common denominator among these personalities that can be named, it’s chronic gaming and internet use from a very young age.

Genesisx72

living off borrowed time
If there’s a single common denominator among these personalities that can be named, it’s chronic gaming and internet use from a very young age.
lol, bullying in schools and being ugly is a much more likely factor than just video games and the internet.

The story seem so strange. It hit every incel point. Like too good to be true. I feel the way he gushes over his daughters boyfriend its like he is saying I wish he was my son than his own son. Also the parents didnt upset do much communication or effort into helping him. Its like as soon as the boyfriend came in they all played happy family and he became even more isolated

VixR

Veritas
lol, bullying in schools and being ugly is a much more likely factor than just video games and the internet.
No, it’s not. Bullying and taunting looks have always been a part of growing up, kids are naturally brash.

Unless you mean that the internet adds a brand new layer to it, which is true in the case cyber bullying, and brings it back around to my point of inordinate internet use.

Need cliffnotes but from the 1st paragraph i can tell that the dad is a softy. The son sensed weakness in him, probably lets his woman control him therefore the fault is 100% with the dad.

Young men need a strong father figure in their life to build confidence and become upright members of society :manny:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts