Help me Xalimos

Which is your favorite ?

• Total voters

Chun Li

under construction 😈💖
1, 2, 4 & 7 look the best. I’d say go either 1, 2 or 4 because it has a lot of oomf & personality to it. Curly Sue looks awful. The curls don’t look authentic...

What facial structure do you think would suit you? Go for what you believe would suit you ❤️

AishaBarri

It’s not that serious
1 and 4 are my favourite. I voted for 4 but I’m thinking 1 would stand out a lot more and it’s your first time so why not go all out

1, 2, 4 & 7 look the best. I’d say go either 1, 2 or 4 because it has a lot of oomf & personality to it. Curly Sue looks awful. The curls don’t look authentic...

What facial structure do you think would suit you? Go for what you believe would suit you ❤

I think I have a diamond shape. I'm not sure what would be the most flattering. Maybe I should try them out individually and see how it goes.

I've been more focused on restoring my hair from the excessive heat damage for the past few years and went completely naturally. It's very healthy and long now so I will relax a bit.
Ahh, give me your tips! I chopped my hair off a month ago bc of similar reasons. How long did it take for your hair to grow back? What’s the length now?

So basically I have never had a blowout and am stuck on which type to give myself.

Here are the styles I am torn between :

1. Vintage Hollywood Glam

View attachment 159074

2. Polished Perfection

View attachment 159075

3. Curly Sue

View attachment 159076

4. Classic Bombshell

View attachment 159077

5. Off Duty

View attachment 159078

6. Loose waves ( combo between Curly Sue and Off-Duty )

View attachment 159080

7. Silky Straight

View attachment 159083

1 or 4.

Thanks! I lost my curl pattern too, weird huh? I want to grow mines to BSL, nothing too ambitious. Did u take supplements?

I don't take hair supplements. I did briefly but I think if you have a good hair routine and diet its not needed. Detangle your hair twice a day and sleep with it in buns and a silk scarf or bonnet. Lots of people say that its overcombing and damages hair but this prevents me from shedding hair as tangled strands don't build up.

Spritz your hair in the morning and comb it out and use oil if its dry. I forgot to mention that I also use shea butter in combination with leave in conditioner.

Trending

Latest posts