Help me understand

So? Are you mad the fact that she didn’t receive “meher” or the fact that she married a non Somali man ?

No one isangry. But its one of the weirdest thing i seen. She says they are married and she is pregnant. He says he dont know her and never met her wtf. One of them is sick in the head

SOULSEARCHING

Hakuna matata
VIP
No one isangry. But its one of the weirdest thing i seen. She says they are married and she is pregnant. He says he dont know her and never met her wtf. One of them is sick in the head

This story makes no sense.I feel like they committed zina that's why he is denying he was married. And she made a fake story. To cover-up her sin.

This story makes no sense.I feel like they committed zina that's why he is denying he was married. And she made a fake story. To cover-up her sin.

That would make sense tbh. They both seem to be social media obsessed. So if they were married you woukd think people would know or just share a photo of their wedding.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
the guy is Bosnian I think this whole story is true cause he said

"when I get home I'm either disowned or my family won't ever believe me anymore when they find out this is the truth"

So it looks like he's lied to his family that he's not married to her and worse she pregnant and he has to pay 25k meher they agreed upon

the guy is Bosnian I think this whole story is true cause he said

"when I get home I'm either disowned or my family won't ever believe me anymore when they find out this is the truth"

So it looks like he's lied to his family that he's not married to her and worse she pregnant and he has to pay 25k meher they agreed upon

Sound like they did that fake marriage thing where you take her to a dodgy sheikh to have sexual relation. His family dont know about her and i doubt her familt know him. The problem is a baby is on the way now and he is panicking. A cheap clean play thing became more than he expected.

Mercury

VIP
Sound like they did that fake marriage thing where you take her to a dodgy sheikh to have sexual relation. His family dont know about her and i doubt her familt know him. The problem is a baby is on the way now and he is panicking. A cheap clean play thing became more than he expected.

either way they both in this mess that also why he wants to settle out of court so his family won't know about this mess and that shes pregnant

either way they both in this mess that also why he wants to settle out of court so his family won't know about this mess and that shes pregnant

There is no they. A man like him will harm her to get rid of the kid. Its clear he saw her as nothing but bit of fun and she is exposing him

SOULSEARCHING

Hakuna matata
VIP
She should know her vagina is valuable, now she has to face the consequences, her family are going to have the whole Somali community talking about them, she has brought nothing but shame.

Mercury

VIP
There is no they. A man like him will harm her to get rid of the kid. Its clear he saw her as nothing but bit of fun and she is exposing him

this gonna ruin his reputation that's why he wants to cover this whole thing up and not let his family know about this

She should know her vagina is valuable, now she has to face the consequences, her family are going to have the whole Somali community talking about them, she has brought nothing but shame.
I don't know why anyone cares about this. I know one Somali gossip, but her son is a gangbanger. The heck do I care what a bunch of fobs say?

this gonna ruin his reputation that's why he wants to cover this whole thing up and not let his family know about this

Well yeah. There are girls you dont wanna be associated with if you have any ambition. And snapchat hoes are those type. He is a con man. And she is cheap trash

Mercury

VIP
Well yeah. There are girls you dont wanna be associated with if you have any ambition. And snapchat hoes are those type. He is a con man. And she is cheap trash
the funny thing is she was open to what she does on her snapchat it's not like she was hiding it

this guy was well aware lol unless he lived under a rock

the funny thing is she was open to what she does on her snapchat it's not like she was hiding it

this guy was well aware lol unless he lived under a rock

Oh he was....it was easy sex that went wrong. Btw im not defending him. He is a munafiq and worse than her. But its her who is claiming him and him not wanting to be associated with her. A lot of somali girls attract the lowest ajnabi

Trending