Help me understand this Pan-Somali hypocrisy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Many Somalis are Pan-Somali which means they want Somalia to absorb territory in Northern Kenya. YET the same Somalis hate/fear Madow and as we all know the more south you go the more Madow their are. So why the f*ck would these Madow hating bastards want to absorb a territory which would OBVIOUSLY give them even more Madow?

Do you guys honestly think you'll kick out all the non somalis before you absorb it? Its the most idiotic thing I've ever heard.

Plus its all pointless. Most people can't even tell the difference between many Somali and Madow because of centuries of mixing. The time to create a pan Somali movement and segregate or expel them has come and went. Might as well accept it.

Von

With blood and Iron will we reach the fatherland
NFD is 99 percent Somali, Somalis are not mixed with Bantu. Kenya didn't get the NFD till the 60s.:ayaanswag: We have a new Anti-PanSomali user, Welcome:samwelcome:

I don't support the anti-bantu rhetoric on here but it's very easy to tell ethnic Somalis apart from Bantus and there is no centuries of intermixing lol.

Many Somalis are Pan-Somali which means they want Somalia to absorb territory in Northern Kenya. YET the same Somalis hate/fear Madow and as we all know the more south you go the more Madow their are. So why the f*ck would these Madow hating bastards want to absorb a territory which would OBVIOUSLY give them even more Madow?

Do you guys honestly think you'll kick out all the non somalis before you absorb it? Its the most idiotic thing I've ever heard.

Plus its all pointless. Most people can't even tell the difference between many Somali and Madow because of centuries of mixing. The time to create a pan Somali movement and segregate or expel them has come and went. Might as well accept it.

Welcome, Habibi. This is a much needed counterbalance to the one sided Bantu bashing lately.

For many it's ultimately a question of jurisdiction. It's better for the Somali people to be under a Somali government. A well functioning one of course. Since NFD is a historical Somali territory, it's natural to want it to be under supreme Somali administration instead of answering to Nairobi; A Nairobi with a Kenyan administration that sees Somalis as an alien and potiential threat from within. The relationship between the Kenyan administration and Somalis is one of mutual mistrust, and since the power lies with the Kenyan administration Somalis will naturally be alienated and marginalized. Not acceptable.

Pan-Somalism and its end goal is a logical and sound aspiration for a people with little to no differences in culture, religion, language, etc., etc.

Somalis don't mix with Bantus. Don't listen to the members who claim southerners have been mixing with Bantus. As sad as it may sound Somalis will never unite

Who is this idiot who is saying Somalis have been mixing with Bantus for centuries :pachah1:does he even know that Bantus in Somalia were slaves less than hundred years ago lol.

And you can't tell somalis from Bantus seriously :liberaltears:

YoungFarah

:)
VIP

Your first post insults Somalis. Get outta here troll.:camby:

Don't listen to @YoungFarah
You just gotta keep dabbing on them haters
IMG_4589.JPG

Last edited:

First of all dont compare a somali to a Madow. We Have NOTHING in common with them. We are different from them. We have different genetics culture language bones and history.
Secondly just bc bantus live in our rightful dhul u wanna let them keep it? Nacalad hakugu dhacdo wasakh yahow. U retarded bantu loving piece of shit. Nor you or ur fellow bantu lovers can stop somalia from regaining its dhul. Its inevitable
:umwhat::reallymaury:

Nightline Kid

Hippo Crate
Now that I think about it, perhaps we should focus on moving Somalis from traditionally Somali territories into Somalia as opposed to taking the land back. Somalia has one of the lowest population densities in the world, and it's foolish to turn to conflict to get those lands back. Trust me, I would love to see a united Somalia, but maybe we should focus on more realistic ways of doing so, one of which is finding a way to move Somalis from out of these territories and into Somalia. Of course, there's also the question of fixing the country itself to begin with.

Jjero

MO-G GROUPIE ♡
I didn't say anything gay. Its biology. Same way oriental asians have the smallest vaginal canal in the world. Tip in and they scream CHINGCHINGCHINGCHINCHINGCHING and when you buss Chouuuuw

Wadani will lose:pachah1:
:drakewtf:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending